Mommy is leaving :(

Phoenix

Phoenix-"show me- once, I can do- it"!

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 6:34pm PST 
but only for 2 weeks...oooh dear. I am almost 5 yrs. old and my mommy has never left me for more than a couple of nights. She is going on a trip far away for 2 weeks. My daddy is taking care of me and he is the bestest daddy ever and I really love him too he always plays frisbee with me...but he is not my mommy
frown . I also have the companionship of my 2 best doggy friends, my sisters, Sitka and Bree, so.... I shouldn't worry about my mommy worrying! Huh??? I really want her to have fun, because she has put off this trip ever since I came home with her back in 2004, because she didn't want to leave me, even for a little vacation. Anyway, I want all my Border Collie Dogster friends to send out lots of "Border Collie Luv Energy Vibes" for my mommy so she will not worry about me. I will miss her but I know I will be just fine!!! Oh, yea... she is also a little sad because she will not be here for my 5th birthday! but that is ok, I will probably get something really special when she gets home!!
Bon Voyage Mommy we will miss you!!!! xoxoxo
Phoenix, Sitka , Bree and Thumper bunny!

Edited by author Tue Aug 25, '09 6:36pm PST

Moss- *Forever in- our hearts*

Lazy- and proud of- it!

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '09 5:39pm PST 
wavewaveEnjoy your vacation Phoenix's Mom, everything will be fine
way to gohug
Checkers lost

Tail Wagaholic

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '09 2:05pm PST 
hughughug

Ozzie

Fetchaholic

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '09 12:15pm PST 
Hope your mom enjoys her vacation, Phoenix! party
Oliver PAWS

<3s tennis- balls, peanut- butter, & Fling

Barked: Mon Sep 28, '09 6:54pm PST 
hope oyu have a nice, relaxing vacation.