How Do I Help?

Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '09 5:56pm PST 
All of the pet stores in our area only have adoption from animal shelters and I'm wondering if there's anything that I can do to help. Also, in Hope Mills, NC, when we were thinking about a dog, we saw online a "breeder" there, and a friend of ours said that Hope Mills was starting to get alot of Puppy Mills.

Also, the friend's mother owns a grooming shop, and another groomer called SouthPaws broke a dog's neck. Remind me to post a diary entree later about it, but g2g!
☼Annie- ☼

Tricks bring me,- Mama, and all- else joy!

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '09 4:00pm PST 
REMINDER:

That's so sad!!!

There's always telling people mentioning looking into a dog to turn AWAY from Petstores!

I could've been from a Puppy Mill because Mama can't track a breeder with my paperwork... shrug Nobody knows!!!

I could've been from one of those petstores, but I show no health problems whatsoever yet... shrug
Jet

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '09 4:24am PST 
Okay, I have time now, so let me tell everyone about the SouthPaws pawlease:

So, SouthPaws is a groomer somewhat near us, and Jet's groomer's daughter works with my mom, so, from her, we heard about this.

One day, a lady took her dog to SouthPaws grooming, because that's where the doggie always went. However, in the middle of grooming, the groomer called and the owner and said "I need you to come pick up your dog. Something is wrong with it." So, the lady did, but the people wouldn't even let her through the front door. They came out the front door, handed the lady her dog, and went back inside. The lady went to her dog's vet and the vet said "Your dog's neck is broken". So now, she's at some really good vet hospital, trying to fix her dog. The groomer won't answer her calls.

Updates coming soon.

☼Annie- ☼

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '09 8:35am PST 
eek

Poor doggy!!!
Jet

Barked: Thu Sep 10, '09 3:33pm PST 
I know! Last I heard, the owner and the dog are at some really good vet hospital near Raliegh or somethin. If I find out any more info, I'll be sure to tell.
☼Annie- ☼

Barked: Thu Oct 1, '09 1:08pm PST 
Good. smile
Jet

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 5:00am PST 
Are Puggles actually bred? That's cool!

Guess what, Annie? Our neighbor (not one of our good ones, just someone who lives on another street in our neighborhood) has a puggle (I think)! She's really playful!