Our Administrator of the Month

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 9:30am PST 
To Start we will celebrate Mr. Barney Paws as our First Administrator of the Month Here is his Gift for him too.

Mr. Barney Paws Adminstrator of the Month
Angel Bubba- D.

Now known as- BUBBA D. //- Training is the

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 9:45pm PST 
Congratulations, Mr. Barney Paws!!!! I sure love to read your posts!

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

hug
Mr BARNEY- ^PAWS^ OUR- ANGEL

FLYING N RUNNING- PAIN FREE

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 9:19am PST 
I am sorry I have not been up to par. MAMA has been so depressed coz of loosing me she has not felt much like doing anything but cry.MAMA crys a lot coz I will not be there for her birthday and I can not give her a BIG KISS!!!! I always tried to get her cheek but because I could not see MAMA,I always hit her nose and eye and made her BOLBOL. She misses me. Today My Mom in Law put an Elvis on to listen to and some oldies so MAMA is singing and crying but she is smiling and thinking pleasant thoughts about us.
We are so HAPPY to be ADMIN of the Month. ROCK ON DOGGIES!!!!!PAWSOME GROUP!!!!!!!!!!MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 11:11am PST 
We will all be here to give those kisses for you Mr. Barney Pawsblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
Slippers- Bush- Missing

Heart of pure- gold !!!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 1:42pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Congradulations Mr Barney Paws. Our hearts are going out to your mom. I'm sure her tears are a mixture of missing your deeply and remembering the good times (like the kisses). I'm sure she knows you will be sending those kisses again for her birthday. Angel kisses are the best, our mom knows.

Love,
Slippers and Buddy
Lowenhart's- Jaxima- Dalicious

Beautiful AND- Smart

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 2:42pm PST 
Awwwww...Little Dude,tell your Mommy that you are still here with us in spirit.Jackson.
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:11pm PST 
Congratulations Mr. Barney Paws and Hugs to your Mama !hug
Mr BARNEY- ^PAWS^ OUR- ANGEL

FLYING N RUNNING- PAIN FREE

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 8:19am PST 
Thank you so much. MAMA luvs all the things we get for my page. MAMA is on a borrowed puter so she has to figure out how to put pictures on my page yet. BOLBOL I am not there to do it for her and COCO not smart like me to do it so MAMA is just bungling along trying to figure it out. BOLBOLBOL
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '09 4:48am PST 
This Months Administrator of the Month is our delightful Lowenhart's Jaxima Dalicious (Jackson) so go congradulate him by awarding him some bones. Here is his gift for this honor

Jackson Administrator of the Month
ANGEL LUCY-

Is it naptime,- yet ?

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '09 8:25am PST 
Congratulations Jackson on being picked Administrator of the Month. You most certainly deserve this honor blue dogblue dogcheercheerblue dogblue dog
  (Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20