hello members introduce urself

Shadow (R.I.P my baby)

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 1:19pm PST 
ive already intrduced myself but id like to talk a lil about Shadow my baby girl.

I lost Shadow along with her brother to Parvoviruse 2 years ago on July 22nd 2007. they will both be missed deeply.Shadow was a beutifull lab beagle cross with a star shape in the middle of her chest. She was a mommas girl she left me at 5 months old far to young for any animal or even person.she was my baby girl.
Weedle - (Rainbow- Bridge 3/06)

Don't step on me- please!!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 1:14am PST 
Hi my name is Weedle. I was 15 years old when I passed on to the bridge. I had lots of fun wonderful times with my Mommie.
Thanks for inviting me. little angellittle angellittle angel
Shadow- 2/16/95 - 7/16/09

Sweet dreams Big- Boy

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 10:37am PST 
Shadow was named after the golden retriever on Homeward Bound (the Disney movie about 2 dogs and a cat that get lost and find their way home...) . He's been a big part of our family for over 14 years. My kids grew up with him. He's been part babysitter, part playmate, part confidante to them both. He was more than a pet, he was family.

Daisy- (1991-2006)

Mommy always- loved me best!

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 8:09pm PST 
My Daisy went over Rainbow Bridge at 15. She was my baby girl for 9 years. She started out as my ex-husband's (Lee) girlfriend's (Judy) dog. When I first met Daisy, I went over to house-sit for Lee and Judy, as they were going on vacation for 2 weeks. Daisy was sitting on the steps on one end, as I was, on the other end. As Judy was running down the list on the house, Daisy scooted over and laid her head on my shoulder. It was instant connection. We were soul mates from then on.

Edited by author Tue Jul 28, '09 8:11pm PST

Shadow (R.I.P my baby)

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 9:40pm PST 
you all have had such wonderfull lives with your best freinds.

whereas my baby Shadow i named her because her coat and her personality she was mysteriouse upon her feelings and attitude. i owned both her mother and father her father was takenfrom me my step mother took him to her freind Becky while i was away. i was so mad and i lived at my moms at the time which was right down the street from Beckys and i watched as she handed over my dog but could do nothing. than that weekend id heard becky let him out off leash and hed been hit by a car.my father made me release her mother to the pound cuz hes my dad and wouldnt let me keep her

when Shadow was 5 months oldshe passed away due to parvo it was one of the worst days of my life my parents prommised shed get better but they lied she died the very night she got ill.
Bandett at- Rainbow- Bridge

Born to be free- at Rainbow- Bridge

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 7:23pm PST 
Hi my name is Bandett, I was a stray cat. But then i found a home with a great mommy. I was fighting luekemia, for about 1month and it ended frown. Mommy says I fought bravely for all that time. But I had a wonderful life. Purrs Bandett
Ozzal, a- giving angel

Rainbow Bridge- shooting star^*

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 7:26pm PST 
I was a neverment brother of Bandett.
Hi my name is Ozzal, i was a stray fighting leukemia, aids, and kidney failure. Mom thought I died of kidney failure. I was on a special wet food diet for the kidney failure. But mom also thinks I fought toughly through all that. Also i was pretty old. Purrs Ozzal
Always- Missed,- S'mores

Rainbow Bridge- Tears

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 7:29pm PST 
I was a brother both Bandett & Ozzal.
Hi I am S'mores, a stray cat fighting luekmia too. I was fighting it for a while, but It was time for it to end. Me & Ozzal were porch buddies forever. Mom thinks Ozzal gave me and Bandett luekemia but doesn't know if I had it and gave it to both though. So far it's a mystery. Purrs S'mores
Garfield- `Ran away- Feb 07`

Far From Home

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 7:31pm PST 
I am brothers of S'mores, Ozzal and Bandett too.
Hi my name is Garfield, a stray that ran away Feb. 28th 2007. Mom thinks I came around Summer 2006. My also doesn't know if I am alive or at the bridge. Purrs Garfield
Ozzal, a- giving angel

Rainbow Bridge- shooting star^*

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 7:35pm PST 
I am going to dedicate this post to my brofur Kipper, he was my mom's first cat.

Kipper was founded when mom was walking, so basically he was a stray. And got hit in April 2003. Mom found me in Summer 2002. (thinks atleast). Since he was my moms first cat he was special then after that we kept getting strays (including me) Infact all my mom's cat families are strays. Purrs Ozzal, dedicated to Kipper