Opinions

Redd

I'm a pitbull so- what!!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 8:37pm PST 
Do you think pitbulls will ever stop being hated or will they forever be in a world full of hate for them? I was curious of answers on this question. I think they are slowly being accepted again. thinking
LEXUS

DONT HATE- PITBULLS NEED- LOVE TOO !

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 3:25pm PST 
I LIKE TO THINK THAT PEOPLE LIKE CEASER MILAN WHO WORKS WITH ALL DOGS SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT PITBULLS ARE HIS FAVORITE AND SHOWS THAT SHOW PITTIES LIKE ANIMAL COPS AND DOG TOWN HOW MOST DOGS THAT WERE ABUSED CAN REHABILITATE TO BECOME A WONDERFUL PETS THERE ARE 3 OF US AT OUR HOUSE SO YES TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I THINK THAT IN TIME EVERYONE WILL WAKE UP AND SEE JUST HOW REMARKABLE THEY ARE
Tilly

Wook at dat cute- wittle face

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 10:33am PST 
I saw on TV the Florida animal rescue-they saw two pitbulls in a car and the owner had to give them away because they are banned from Florida I think. Pitbulls are so lovable! I didn't even know Tilly was one. In my opinion, I think they aren't that hated now.

Daisy

Psychoness is- fun

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 1:41pm PST 
i feel that maybe with time they will not be hated and the BSL laws will be gone for good and Miami Dade county will not have a ban on the breed and hopefuly the love for them will spread all across the globe. I hate the BSL laws i do not want to ever lose my pibble ever or any of them when i have lots of them