Silly Sentences Game!!

(Page 185 of 185: Viewing entries 1841 to 1845)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  
Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '14 1:48pm PST 
finicky flounder found flavored fudge fantastic!

Hopefully in time you will totally lose interest Marley. Maybe it's just because he's so new. I know mom will be relieved when you stop paying so much attention to him!

Hope you and your family have a great Fathers day weekendhughughug
Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '14 1:48pm PST 
Finicky flounder found flavored fudge fantastic!

Hopefully in time you will totally lose interest Marley. Maybe it's just because he's so new. I know mom will be relieved when you stop paying so much attention to him!

Hope you and your family have a great Fathers day weekendhughughug
Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '14 6:50am PST 
Great grey goslings gathered groups of ghosts for going ghouling.

Well Monroe flew on the sofa this morning and I just sat there and looked at him. So that was good. Last night I sort of nipped at him, but I also let him walk up close to me so mom says I am getting better.

Did you have a good weekend? We didn't do much. It was cold and rainy on Sat. and just poured rain overnight. Sunday got nice by the end of the day.

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '14 11:28am PST 
Gregarious goats gave gladly to greedy disgruntled groundhogs!

It has been getting very warm by mom. temps in the high 70s to low 80s. On Wednesday it is supposed to get into the 90s...Not much of a spring before the extreme temps of summerfrown
Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '14 2:50pm PST 
I posted an H the other day. It appears to have disappeared.

Happy hounds harvested hay with hammers in hallowed halls in Houston.

We had rain yesterday and rain overnight and rain this morning or and more rain predicted for later today. At least it has stayed relatively warm and on a positive note I don't need to water the flowers or the garden!!
  (Page 185 of 185: Viewing entries 1841 to 1845)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185