HURT!!!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Holly

I\'m the Ivy and- the Holly

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 4:42am PST 
Owwwwwwyyyyy! Today I was running around out side with everyone, and then Charlie bumped into me and I landed badly on my left leg. frown It hurts enough that I have to waddle around like a duck and Mommy is even more protective of me now. She keeps saying how she should let 1 dog out at a time or put them on leashes. Daddy says that I'll walk it off, but Mommy says It'll stress my muscles. I say WHY CAN'T I DECIDE! But then again, when do humans ever listen? confused
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 2:08am PST 
Well.........Mommy is overprotective cause she loves you so very much. So, just kinda' let her play nurse and it'll be all right. But, tell her no bandages or splints. And tell her that you need extra treats cause the protein will help you mend faster.smile And you get all better, my friend. little angel
Holly

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 3:11am PST 
The good thing about being hurt I guess, is that Mommy sleeps downstairs on a mattress that we share. She says that my crate is to small for me, so she lets me sleep on the bed with her. Daddy says she's crazy, I say she's now cool. applause

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 2:32am PST 
No doubt, your Mommy is way, way cool.smile
Holly

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 5:43am PST 
laugh out loud Daddy isn't so cool though. party He says that she spoils us to much. I don't mind being spoiled Daddy, so don't ruin the fun!!!!
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 1:33am PST 
Nah........spoiling's good. Everyone needs a little extra attention now and then. Maybe...........just maybe, someone needs to spoil your Daddy a little bit.smile
Holly

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 6:20am PST 
hmmm.... maybe I can get Mommy to have midnight snacks with Daddy everyday or take him out somewhere once in a while. smile But then again, Daddy would know that something was up with Mommy out of no where spoiling Daddy.
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 1:34am PST 
Hmmm.........? Maybe you could get him a nice squeaky toy.smile
Holly

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 5:04am PST 
Mommy's laughing right now cause Daddy just read this and he got my rubber ducky out of the toy bin and he went up stairs to bed with it. Mommy says that it'll be easy to spoil him now.
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Sat Jun 27, '09 1:14am PST 
You see..........all it takes is a little bit of love and the proper training.smile
  (Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]