I am a beautiful Dudley!

Jessie Love

Jessie - a real- sweetheart

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 11:58am PST 
When my Mom & Dad got me they just thought I was exceptionally beautiful with my pink nose and yellow eyes. Not like all the other labs they had seen. When they learned I was a dudley they were told I could not be shown! Geesh, that is just wrong.

As well as being beautiful, I am also very smart. I Have been with my family for over 3 years now and I have gotten them trained just right.

My favorite things are eating, talking long walks with Dad, playing with other dogs and of course, eating!

I am so glad to know that there are other Dudleys out there. We are the best!
Molly Morris

Little Dudley- Girl

Barked: Thu Jun 10, '10 7:18pm PST 
Hello, I'm Molly. My parents didn't know what a Dudley was until they got me and noticed my nose, eyes, paws mouth was all pink and wasn't turning dark, so my my researched it and found out about Dudley's. Well they think I'm pawfect! They love my yellow eyes. They tell me that I'm very special and rare so that makes me even more special. I'd love to hear from other Dudley's and be pals with you.
Woof Woof
Molly
Jessie Love

Jessie - a real- sweetheart

Barked: Tue Jun 15, '10 3:01pm PST 
Molly, you are pawfectly beautiful! My Mom and Dad love my yellow eyes too! It is fun to have people that appreciate you -- and it sounds as if we both do. So glad to meet you. Jessie