NEED IDEAS FOR BLANKIE RAFFLE!!!

Jay-Jay

:-)

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 1:30pm PST 
So the first time I just picked the winner when all the balls I played wif were just dropped on the floor. The second time I swam for the winning ball, what should I do this time? shrug
Badger- Hunter's- Little- Smokie

Come closer!- Have U been dog- approved?

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 5:50am PST 
I think we need to put you in one of those big, plastic round things like on the lottery. Add in all the balls and turn on the fan inside.....

Smoke, catch
Flecken- (a/k/a- Balloon Boy)

Danger? I LAUGH- in the face of- danger!!

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 2:33pm PST 
How about playing Blankie Bingo? Each doggie in the contest can be represented by a random number in the Bingo game (or you could make Bingo cards using doggie names instead of numbers). Then, you invite your friends and family over for Bingo night...and whichever doggie's number is the same as the "winning" Bingo number, wins the blankie. Maybe K could put all the numbered balls or toys or whatever you use, in a box on the floor, and let you help randomly pick each one. Or, we could just do what Smoke suggested... laugh out loud

Keeko

*Texas Tugger* - :o}~~~~~~~{o:

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '09 7:35am PST 
You could put numbers on treats that correspond to the names on the list. Throw the treats in the floor and let you eat all but one. The remaining one is the winner. partyparty
Jay-Jay

:-)

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 6:47am PST 
All interesting ideas, some cure & unusual, but interesting all the same. I will have to woof it over wif K and see...
Yoshi

The pup with the- nice tush.

Barked: Sat May 22, '10 12:42am PST 
Who won?