Summer is here!

Onyx

Make me

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 10:23pm PST 
And warmer weather will invite us to go outside and have fun!!!

Does any dog have big plans for the summer? wave
Madison Marjorie

Serenity Now

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 7:25am PST 
We do, we do. We've already gone but I can still share it. We went on vacation with all five pups up to PA to visit family. It was a great trip, they were so good for the drive and we had a blast.

Now that we're home it's starting to get a little too hot.

What about you any plans
Onyx

Make me

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 1:39pm PST 
We don't have BIG plans. I like yours!!! That is soo cool! Do your humans have an RV? Mom talks about taking us camping or traveling in an RV, but we don't have one. I think that would be sooo much fun! Woof! My sister is signed up for some more training classes, she's going to try for her CGC. Mom just finished school, so in between looking for a job she wants to take us out walking, hiking or jogging and dog park meet ups!! Yippeee!! Luckily, it's not too hot here yet.

blue dog

Madison Marjorie

Serenity Now

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '09 11:45am PST 
Congrats to your mom. What did she study?

No we don't have an RV just a van. When we get older though we would love to have an RV.

Good luck to your sister and the CGC classes I bet she'll do great.

The trip was a blast and we'll probably go again next year. It was a nice break from the heat.
Onyx

Make me

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 12:24am PST 
Mom graduated from a Radiology Technology Program, she recently passed her national license test and she is waiting for her California Certification AND then she still has to take a fluoroscopy exam. But, being done with school is great! She spends so much more time with us!

A van is nice too! Glad you had so much fun!
Madison Marjorie

Serenity Now

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '09 5:05pm PST 
Oh my goodness, forgive my latenessred face Congrats to your mum on graduating! Even better that she gets to spend more time with you.

I had thought of going to Rad Tech school (not sure why I didn't). I'm in PT school right now (two years left, can't wait). We have a family friend who has been a Rad Tech for quite a while and he loves it. Do you get to pick your own hours?