My Birthday

Cuthbert

Mud magnet.

Barked: Wed May 20, '09 12:33am PST 
Hello everyone, I am Cuthbert and I am now 2 years old.....TODAY!!! I'd like to know just what mischief I can can get up to today. My mum says my name should be Captain Chaos as I am just chaos waiting to happen!!! Whatever can she mean?happy danceblue dogbig grinbig grin Anyway hello and is anyone up for mischief?
Daisy

I eat- everything.

Barked: Sat May 23, '09 3:57pm PST 
Happy (late) birthday Cuthbert!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinhughughug

BOL, I hope you had a great birthday, and didn't cause your mum too much trouble. wink

Here's a piece of cake for you for your birthday!! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
Cuthbert

Mud magnet.

Barked: Tue May 26, '09 9:56am PST 
happy dance Thanks a lot for the cake. I was good all day on my birthday. One day out of seven I can cope with!wavehappy dance

Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 6:28am PST 
Happy VERY late birthday. Are you keeping up your record of being good one out of seven days? thinking
Cuthbert

Mud magnet.

Barked: Tue Sep 22, '09 3:09am PST 
Sorry I'm so late getting back to you. I've been busy being naughty. Now did you ask if I'm still managing to be good one day out of seven? Well I would have to say probably not. If I'm good i.e. not up to mischeif for at least part of a day then I'm obviously ill and it's a waste of a day. My mission in life is to keep these humans on their toes and alert .little angellittle angel
Ach it's a tough life but someone's got to do it!!big grinbig grinbig grin