Close X

What's your weather?

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 785: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Riley

I'm a- Snugglebunny

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 9:57am PST 
I don't know about you, but I find it very interesting hearing about what all you other pups are dealing with when it comes to the weather. Mother Nature is sure giving a lot of us a boot in the bum lately!wink I thought it would be a great idea if we had a place to let each other know what it's like where we each live. Maybe some of you northern pups can warm up a little hearing about our hot weather and we can cool off a little hearing about your days.

Come on gang! Let's have some fun and get our weather woes off our chests!way to go

I'll go first! As you all know, I'm in FL and we don't get much spring. We go right from cold (if we get it) to the heat. So it goes! We're mid 80's today with a very light breeze. Can't stay outside for too long. It's soooo dry though. I hope we don't get any fires starting!eek
Cracker

Biscuit Eater

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 10:35am PST 
I live in east central Oklahoma. The high for to day is suppose to be in the low 70's, with 70% chance of thunder storms.

Mom just got home from town and she said it rained so hard she couldn't see the highway and the water was standing in the road so bad she had to slow down to 30 mph.
Riley

I'm a- Snugglebunny

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 11:01am PST 
Oh wow!!! I don't think I've ever seen rain that hard Cracker! Maybe in a hurricane, but fortunately I've never had to deal with one of those either.eek/ I'm glad your mom got home safe!

Alabaster

Big Al

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 11:25am PST 
We get that every once in awhile, too, Cracker. Don't wanna be hydro-planing! shock

Up in northern MN, it just got done raining and the sun is trying to shine through. Temps in the 50's.
Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 11:55am PST 
Al, the 50's is pretty good? cheer

We are in the mid 70's here today! The sun is so bright I gotta wear shades! laugh out loud

But we were due a little sun. In the first 12 days of May, we have had rain for 10 of them! shrug
Cody- 1993~2010

Beloved angel - 8/31/1993 - 3/6/2010

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 12:25pm PST 
That's a whole lotta rain Buddy!eek Did you have to get out your waders?
Teddy, CGC

Little- Teddy- Weddy

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 1:14pm PST 
wave

Its very windy & rather chilly in the UK. The sun was out earlier in the day though big grin It has been 9 celcius to 16
Barkley CD- RAE THD CGC- TDIA

Make Way for- Prince Barkley

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 3:20pm PST 
Wow Buddy that is a lot of rain. You were certainly due some sun...Did it look like this around your neck of the woods....High Water
We live in NH. It's New England so if you don't like the weather they say to wait a minute and it will change. Today was really nice though, cool in the 60's but sun. Great for mom to walk pups in. THey said we might get a thunder storm or hail this afternoon but it never did. Hooray for us. That meant mom could get my walk in and we did some work on the way.
Millie

Who rescued who?

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 3:30pm PST 
We're in Massachusetts, south of Boston...right now it's 58 degrees and sunny...I would have to give it a way to goway to go laugh out loud
Boo

01/21/2001 to- 12/24/2015 RIP- Sweet Boo

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 5:13pm PST 
70's here in Georgia today. It's been a Bootiful day cloud 9
(Page 1 of 785: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]