Buck's Pet Devotionals-Pursuing Dreams

StarBuck- a.k.a. Buck - CDX,CGC

My Chocolate- Chip in the- Cookie of Life!

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '09 7:16pm PST 
Pursuing Dreams

There he goes running at top speed down the pavement and into the backayard.All that dog ever does is run!For this Labador Retriever everyone knows what he wants......He wants to be the fastest dog ever!!! And that may sound cheesey,but I honestly think that dog does want to run and run the best for his eternity.The Labrador Retriever races the terrier that lives next door all the time,and of course,the Labrador wins!

Whether you are pursuing your career as an athlete like the Labrador,or a person who is trying to open a small jewlery shop,maybe you are wanting to become a writer,or someone that works with animals,whether you are all of those or more,don't stop pursuing your dreams,even if you hit a few bumps in the road,keep going,learn from the Labrador Retriever.

We humans tend to stop with our dreams and goals,when we hit a bump,but the travel to your goal,will be hard it's not going to be perfect,but you will also hit some good bumps as well.Don't play the IF game,what if this happens,what if that happens,you never know until you try.The Labrador hit a few bumps in the road,he got a sticker stuck in his paw,but everything ended up perfect,he kept on going,(And he got the sticker out of his paw!) Don't let anyone stop you from pursuing your dreams,be like the Labrador.
Casey (FINALLY HOME!!!!!!)

Adopt me - Omaha

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 8:30pm PST 
My spokeshooman's dream is to go to law school to help animals! She likes reading this kind of stuff. It really does give her little extra boosts!
StarBuck- a.k.a. Buck - CDX,CGC

My Chocolate- Chip in the- Cookie of Life!

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 9:28am PST 
Well I am glad it helped your spokesperson!!!

Enjoy,
StarBuck