Word Change Game

(Page 212 of 212: Viewing entries 2111 to 2117)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  
Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 11:06am PST 
nope to hope

Mom hopes that there will be no snow tomorrowshockshock

Yup, you heard correctly. There are cold temps with the possibility of rain/sleet and/or snow predicted for tomorrow! Mom is skeptical though, especially because it is 60 and rather muggy right now.
Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 11:18am PST 
Hope to Hole,

If our ground ever thaws, maybe I can dig a holebig grin

Oh no bad weather for you too? Some areas around here are under a winter storm watch. For now it is heading more to the north and we should only get a couple inches. We all hope that holds true.
Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 9:11am PST 
Hole to role

My role in moms home was to be as cute and sweet as possible!!

Mom should have trusted the weather reportsshock It was rainy and cold last night, and this morning when mom opened the door to leave for work.....snowfrown
It was less than an inch, but she still had to clean/scrape it off the car and she had to drive on black ice! It is only 38 right now. very depressing indeed!

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 12:19pm PST 
role to rode

I rode on a bike last summer! Well I was in a basket, but I think that counts.big grin

sounds like awful weather for your mom. I don't think there is anything worse than that black ice. So dangerous. We had a little bit of snow overnight and we are supposed to get rain turning back to snow tonight. But everything is dry outside right now. North of us they are getting dumped on though, maybe 14 inches of snow!! They should keep it up there.big grin

Here's hoping for warmer days for both of us.way to go
Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 10:02pm PST 
rode to code

We dogs have a special code for letting our moms know what we want!

Well, today was much nicer! Sunny and mid 50's. Mom was off and she found some new planters for her trees. Costco had some really large ones. Friday is supposed to be in the 30-40 range with a frost warningshockshock Please can't we just have spring!!
Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 7:19am PST 
code to come

Sometimes I actually come when I am called laugh out loud

We are supposed to be entering into a few days of 50's and 60's. We all hope it lasts and maybe, just maybe spring is here.

Glad your mom found some new planters. That sounds nice. Mom checked her pussywillow tree yesterday and still nothing. Bummer.

Any plans for Easter weekend? Mom is running errands and stuff on Sat. and then up to her mother's for Easter. Everyone is going out to eat. I suppose Sailor and I will have to stay home!!
Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 8:21pm PST 
come to home

I was always happiest when mom was at home with me!cheer

Mom is going to Connecticut for the day on Easter. She is going to see her mom, then off to dinner at her brother's house. A long day of driving. The weather has been in the low 50s today. It was not as cold as predicted. Mom hopes Easter will be nice.

Hope you and your family have a fun Easter!
  (Page 212 of 212: Viewing entries 2111 to 2117)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212