Maybe relief stations inside airport terminals?

Logan

Wherever you go- I shall lead!

Barked: Tue Mar 3, '09 5:48am PST 
For all you that work as service dogs for partners with disabilities; don't you think that airport terminals should have some sort of relief station built inside of the terminal, especially for working dogs?
I find it really difficult if I am inside a terminal and suddenly I have the urge to go and my partner has to take me outside and then go through the hassle of going through security all over again?
This is especially true if our plane is delayed or there is a long layover! Such a relief station could be as simple as a gigantic sand-filled, brick enclosed "cat box" with disposal bags to be used to clean-up our jobs, after we are done. Tell me what you think!

Thanks!
Mordecai-Ret- ired SD

Missing my SD- friends!

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 3:14pm PST 
Every time we fly, we have this problem. We schedule long layovers and go outside to pee, then back through security. Once when flying Alaska through LAX, there was an open air smoking area beyond security. It had benches, dirt, trees, and garden type stuff. We went there to pee and none of the smokers had a problem with this. It was great!