****Summer Wear****

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 48)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Maggie Mae

Throw The Ball- Please

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 1:57pm PST 
OMD, Shiloh, I love my wardrobe. Thank you so very much. Tassy and Natalie has some work to do for the group for Thumper and then I will put the pictures on my page. Again, Thank you so very much.
Hugs
Maggie Mae
Captain- Thumper

it's- all- mine

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 3:18pm PST 
here you go Shia and family

Shia swim

Shia shorts

Gabby Goo summer dress

Gabby Goo swim

Chenoaha swim

Chenoaha summer dress

hugs
Shia- ~~MISSING~~

The Cowboy- Gentleman

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 8:23am PST 
Hey, Thumper. Thanks so much. hug
Could you please make me something to wear for a 4th Of July Party on the 2nd? If its too little time, its no problem. way to go

Captain- Thumper

it's- all- mine

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '09 8:27pm PST 
ok..I am not sure what your looking for... so I made something

Shia 4th outfit

hugs
Menes-a.k.a~- MiMi~

The Pharoah

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 7:05am PST 
Three cheers and a toast for Captain Thumper, Captain Benny and the crew!!! What a terrific cruise!!! This was my first cruise and one I will never forget. Made lots of furrends, enjoyed the tour, and absolutely loved my green jacket. The girls said it matched my EMAU wild cat eyes.

Miss Kitty, Baby and I went to the beach and pool. I needed a bathing suit, felt rather strange bathing in the furr in front of everyone. But no one said anything.

I felt a little out of place at the wedding because I came in my fur, so if it would be possible to make either a tux or a black tie for my next event, I would deeply appreciate it.

I have nothing casual. Need jeans, shorts, and shirts. My legs are very long because I am so tall and can't find T shirts because my chest is so wide. I need to shop in the tall furs shop.

But my sisfurs tell me you're the best, so I trust your judgement with the jeans, T shirt and button down shirts. Warm weather I wear the shirt open or just the T with the jeans.

As far as bathing trunks and shorts, I like them longer than most. At least to the knee. And with shorts I usually wear Polo shirts...thats for the casual look.

My sisfurs and I went on the tour. WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Bitu did such a furtastic job. How she remembers all those facts. We also went to the pool, shopped on board and in South America. If you could put Miss Kitty, Baby, and I together somewhere, I would appreciate it.

Oh, and I met Tiger last night. We danced a few dances then she had to leave on account of a computer emergency. If you could find a picture of the two of us together, I would appreciate it.

I know this is alot. I am in no hurry.

Again, thank you for such a super cruise.

hailhailhailapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Angel Baby

Miss Fuss- Budget.

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 7:14am PST 
What a super cruise!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Captain Thumper and Captain Benny; and Bitu what a fun informative tour. I loved the Cathedrals. Miss Kitty loved Angel Falls, Menes loved the ruins.

Miss Kitty, Menes and I went shopping in South America. I bought a strapless gauze sundress. I wonder if you could find one for me.

We also went to the pool and to the beach. The beach was beautiful. If you could find a bathing suit for me. I like red. If you could find a one piece in red, or a two piece, I would love it.

If you could find someone who took a picture of Miss Kitty, Menes, and I someplace either on board, in South America, at the pool, or at the 50s dance, I would appreciate it so much.

Again, thank you all so much. I loved my first tour and met a lot of new furrends. You have a special ship. When cats and dogs can be furrends, hopefully it is not long before the entire world can be furrends.

Take your time, I know you have other guests.
smilebig grinbig grin
Miss Kitty- In Loving- Memory

Free spirit

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 7:18am PST 
I am sorry I forgot this one thing in my last post. The phone rang and it had to be answered so forgot one more request. If it isn't too inconvenient, could you find someone who took a picture of Cougar and I either at the 50s dance or the Saturday night dance.

Baby and I were at the Saturday night dance in the beautiful gowns you fashioned for us.

Thank you for all the outfits. You are the best designer.

The cruise was the best...

cheercheercheercheer
Katie (In- Loving- Memory)

Instant- Gratification- Takes Too Long

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 8:05am PST 
Hi, Mr. Thumper! wave We realize it's late in the season, but we'd still love to order some swimsuits for the pools on the cruises. Any color you think would look best is fine, but we do prefer them to be more on the modest side, please. hail

Katie
Arlo
Ciao-Li
Sluggo
Sneakers
Emilio

Thank you so much! hail
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 48)  
1  2  3  4  5