warning

  
♥Max♥

Maxamillion
 
 
Barked: Wed Feb 4, '09 2:54pm PST 
Subject Fw: SWIFTER WET JET...KILLS KIDS AND PETS!


THIS IS TRUE & VERIFIED ON SNOPES.COM http://snopes.com Recently someone had to have their 5 year old German Shepherd dog put down
due to liver failure. The dog was completely healthy until a few weeks ago,
so they had a necropsy done to see what the cause was. The liver levels were unbelievable, as if the dog had ingested poison of some kind. The dog was kept inside, and when he's outside, someone's with him, so the idea of him getting into something unknown was hard to believe.

My neighbor started going through all the items in the house. When he got to the Swiffer Wetjet, he noticed, in very tiny print, a warning which stated "may be harmful to small children and animals."

He called the company to ask what the contents of the cleaning agent are and
was astounded to find out that antifreeze is one of the ingredients (actually, he was told it's a compound which is one molecule away from antifreeze. Therefore , just by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with the solution, then licking its own paws, it ingested enough of the solution to destroy its liver. Soon after his dog's death, his housekeeper's two cats also died of liver failure. They both used the Swiffer Wetjet for quick cleanups on their floors. Necropsies weren't done on the cats, so they couldn't file a lawsuit, but he asked that we spread the word to as many people as possible they don't lose their animals.

This is equally harmful to babies and small children that play on the floor a lot and put their fingers in their mouths a lot.

PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BABIES, SMALL CHILDREN OR OWN A PET; PLEASE FORWARD THIS ON! YOU MAY NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN OR PETS BUT SOME OF YOU HAVE
FRIENDS OR FAMILY WITH PETS AND ALSO FAMILIES W ITH GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT
GRANDCHILDREN.