Hi pup pals!!! 4 newbies from R.I. Let's chat!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cocoa- Puff♥

Ms.Anne- 's Cocoa Puff-

Barked: Tue Feb 3, '09 12:56pm PST 
Hi Everyone!
I was so happy to find a R.I. based group on here! I can't believe it's not busier!!!! I'll tell you a little about us, and hopefully we'll hear from fellow "Salty Paws"!!!!Cool name! I am "Cocoa", the alpha of the pack.....I am a
1 &1/2 yr old chi, and I have a big-fursister named "Bubbles the bulldog"....she's 4yrs old. and lets me boss everyone around....Then there's "Horatio"...He's the fawn chi, and he'll have his 1st b-day on Feb. 13th(same as our human mommy's), and last but not least is my baby fursister Juliette, who is cream-colored and is almost 10 months old....(the biggest of the chis, and the biggest scardey-chi of us all)!!! Have any questions about us, feel free to ask! I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!!!!
hug
Cocoa, Bubbles, Horatio, and Juliette
♥Ange- l Sasha- ♥

SMILE!!

Barked: Thu Mar 19, '09 8:33am PST 
Hi,

I'm new & from RI also! I was surprised there was a RI group, I had to join!!

Sasha
Cocoa- Puff♥

Ms.Anne- 's Cocoa Puff-

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 7:12pm PST 
cheer Hi Sasha!
Nice to meet you! I had been checkin all the time since I joined, but haven't lately, cuz there hasn't been anyone around.....Let's meet here again!cheer
Cocoa Puff , Horatio, Juliette, and Bubbles

♥Ange- l Sasha- ♥

SMILE!!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 7:20am PST 
I've been tryin to check in every day, hopin someone would pop up! Good to see you!
Cocoa- Puff♥

Ms.Anne- 's Cocoa Puff-

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 9:31pm PST 
wavewavewave
Hi Sasha!
My mommy has been very sick all this past week, but she will start to check here more regular too! Hope we can meet up!!!!
Glad you're here!!!
snoopy
Hugs,
Cocoa Puff & the clan
♥Ange- l Sasha- ♥

SMILE!!

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 6:01am PST 
Hi Cocoa,

Sorry to hear your mommy has been sick!

I think what has happened here is that new RI people come by, check in a few times & don't see any activity so they don't come back. Lets try to keep em around!

On another note, you look just like a dog that used to be in our family! His name was Bitterman, and he was a Pomeranian, but when he would be shaved for the summer- he looked a lot like you!!
Cocoa- Puff♥

Ms.Anne- 's Cocoa Puff-

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 10:26pm PST 
cheer Isn't it crazy? I'm a short-haired chi.....but have a double thick coat...I think it's because I had a dad with long fur and a mom with short....my other chi-sibs have a much smoother coat(and get more chilly quickly)....
I hope we can bring some people around....I think this is a cool spot for our R.I. furiends, don't you????
♥Ange- l Sasha- ♥

SMILE!!

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 11:52am PST 
I think we just need to check back frequently, for newbies. It says there are 203 members- thats a lot for RI! happy dance
Zoe

"Oh! To Be Me!"

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 6:29pm PST 
hello everyone! I'm from Coventry...anyone ever go to Warwick Dog park?
♥Ange- l Sasha- ♥

SMILE!!

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 5:02pm PST 
Hi Zoe! We don't go to that dog park, we live in East Providence. We have a dog park in Barrington, and its real nice! I like to walk in the woods around the park better than going in with the other dogs.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2