New Game

Baxter- *Missing*- Plz Pray

It's a dogs- life!!!

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 6:35pm PST 
We are going to be starting a new game!It is called dog of the week!!! What you do is every week if you want to enter your name or I guess post a response to the thread entitled Dog of the week (there will be a new thread every week)!! All you have to put is your name. What I will do is take a treat and wright everyones name (that is participating) on the treat and my owner will throw them out into my yard and which ever one I eat first is the winner of dog of the week!! Also you will get a prize but I don't know what it should be!? So that is why I need your help!! Please respond and help me think of a prize we could give to the winner!! Thanks!!

Bones & Treats,
Baxtercheer

It's a dogs- life!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 5:46pm PST 
We have decided to give zealies as prizes!!!
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '09 12:01pm PST 
Hi Baxterwave,
Maybe make a nice picture for them to post and post it in the group too?

It's a dogs- life!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '09 9:58pm PST 
thanks luke
Sasha In Adoring Memory

Princess Sasha- Of Mommys House!

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 3:38pm PST 
I think the picture thing is a good idea. If you need help on making the pictures I'd be glad to help.dancing

Some other ideas of mine;

1. Special regonition
2. A 'car' or something that you could give them by hover. pmail me if you don't know what that is.
3. A roset or some kind of gift
4. A game in their honor, such as, hangman, abc hover, abc food, abc board games, a chat room, ect.

If you'd like other ideas you can go to P*I*F Paw it Forward (a group) its like one of the most funnest groups and will give you quite a few ideas. Their all friendly so ask around!