I'm the new guy - the one with Wobblers

Truman (In- Memory)

No - really - I AM a lapdog!

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 9:45pm PST 
I'm just new to this group. I haven't figured out all of the threads and ways to get messages out. I'm going to UT Knoxville on Monday to be evaluated by the neurologists for the Wobbler's Condition. Thought I'd throw it out there and ask other dog lovers to keep a good thought for me. From the sounds of things, it is very expensive to have the surgery. If I don't, I have about 5 months or so to live. We're tryting not to worry. I know my people will do all they can either way. Take care!
-Truman
Madison Marjorie

Serenity Now

Barked: Sun Jan 11, '09 10:33am PST 
You're in our thoughts. Keep us posted. There are groups out there who you can contact to help you out with the costs. So don't give up.
Truman (In- Memory)

No - really - I AM a lapdog!

Barked: Sun Jan 11, '09 4:12pm PST 
Thank you - you got me thinking about that! I now have a page on Fundable.com as a starter. Maybe things are looking up!

-Truman

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2 009-01-11.6035154139/groupaction_view

Onyx

Make me

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 12:32am PST 
Hey Truman! Sorry to hear about the Wobblers. How are things going? We know another Dane with Wobblers too. He has good days and bad days. He gets many Chiropractic visits to keep him comfortable.

I hope you are doing OK.