Where did your owners get you?

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Fiona

Idiot Savant!

Barked: Sun Dec 4, '11 7:48pm PST 
my dad is a detention officer, and one of the city police officers is a breeder and trainer. she owns ACE kennel in Tennessee, and she has had people seek her from Egypt! I also am AKC registered. one of my grandfathers was her k9, and my other grandfather was her search and rescue. she is currently training me in search and rescue smile
Lance

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 11:26am PST 
My parents drove from Birmingham to Houston, Texas, to a place called Heidelburg farms. It was a pretty place. Someone else took me home first and said I was too big and returned me. Lucky for me because now I have the best family in the world!
Thor

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 11:43am PST 
My mom saw a report on the news that the Humane Society was completely overflowing with new dogs, they had gotten in 650 that week alone. She got online "just to take a look" and saw my precious face. The next day she brought the boys and Charlie (my miniature dachshund brother) to come and meet me...they instantly fell in love with my charm and handsome looks.

Before I landed in the shelter a second time I was found on the side of the road as a 2 mo old pup. I was quickly adopted by a family who did nothing but crate me and the Humane Society took me back. I am now in my forever home, I love my new family!

Edge von der- Pflaumbachst- rasse

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '12 7:52am PST 
I made a long trip all the way from Germany!! My mother and father are well known dogs in the Schutzhund world over there. My daddy especially...his name is Javir vom Talka Marda. He has many titles!!! I was trained by a mean man over in West Germany in the "old style" German way of training. I was purchased by a man in East Germany for a friend of his in America. I made the long trip to America in hopes of becoming a police k-9. After the long, stressful trip I kind of shut down inside. I was very nervous, uneasy, and my ill-mannered training really began to come through.
One of my trainers took me home with her, and I've called it home since. I still have hopes of becoming a police dog, but I need to be retrained in a positive way, which Mom is doing. I'm starting to enjoy working now, instead of only doing it out of fear. It's going to be a long road ahead, but hopefully someday I can pull through and be the dog I know I'm capable of being.
Vom Besten- Boscoe

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 4:36am PST 
I was provided by John Newbill, and he can be reached at newbilljt@cs.com.

John has an excellent track recored, is tied in with "Titan" a world class male. John has excellent blood lines and will help place the right dog with the right owner.
Angel

Whatchya doin?- Huh?

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 6:57am PST 
I'm adopted and proud of it! I was found wandering the streets of baton rouge. I was not born for shelter life and nearly starved to death in depression in the shelter. If a wonderful foster family had not taken me in my story might not have had a happy ending. I have a family that loves me and I will never be scared and alone again.
Mika

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 6:06am PST 
We are getting our Mika from a lady my husband works with. Her puppies had puppies and she can't take care of them all so she gave them away for free and we are picking her up on Monday =D
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3