***PICKLES & BUTTERSCOTCH*** CROWNED RFG ROYAL COUPLE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY, 2009!!! **ENTER HERE TO APPLY FOR JUNE !**

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
~King Suede~

I Love Penny My- Wife

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 5:44pm PST 
Hi Furs..If You & Your Sweetie would like to be crowned Royal Couple of the month, leave both your & your sweeties Catster ID # & tell us why you two should be crowned our Royal Couple.

That's All!hamster dance

So get entering! King Suede
~King Suede~

I Love Penny My- Wife

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 7:58pm PST 
So I Assume We Have No Couples at RFG! Come Felines! ENTER For Jan! King Suede
Lily- ♥- ♥

I AM THE QUEEN- OF Q-TIPS!!- Q-TIPS RULE!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 6:31am PST 
*raises paw*
I am FURRY happily married to CURLY! He is my superstar hubby who won "Craziest Tail" in the World's Coolest Photo Contest last year! His ID# is 652958 and my ID# is 647722

And I was honored by winning Cat of The Week one day before my wedding!!!

http://www.catster.com/pet_of_week.php?i=415

Hopefully that makes for royal material! MOL MOL!
naughty

Lucky- My Angel- forever, RIP

Gotta love me!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 7:10am PST 
I would like to enter me and my girlfriend Tocca Dolce! http://www.catster.com/cats/491240
She is the best girlfriend ever! cloud 9 No matter what my family is going through she is there for me and I try to do the same. Even though I am no longer here on earth I know that she loves me just as much as when I was alive and I love her even more now!
Curly

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 8:31am PST 
I want to thank my lovely bride Lily for nominating us as the Royal Couple of the Month for January! Lucky and Tocca Dolce are also a pawesome couple! We're all so lucky to have good homes, and we are all winners!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzz!
~King Suede~

I Love Penny My- Wife

Barked: Tue Dec 30, '08 7:13pm PST 
CONCATULATIONS TO CURLY & LILLY!! RFG'S FIRST ROYAL COUPLE FOR JANUARY 2009!applauseapplauseapplauseapplausehappy dancehamster dance

CURLY & LILLY-RFG ROYAL COUPLE-JAN.2009
Curly

Barked: Tue Dec 30, '08 10:27pm PST 
OH...MY...CAT!!!!!!!
hamster dancepartydancingapplause
I simply can't believe this! ...I mean...I can certainly believe that my beautiful wife Lily is a queen among cats, but I never thought of myself as royalty! shrug
Thank you all so much...I am humbled by this great honor!
Lily- ♥- ♥

I AM THE QUEEN- OF Q-TIPS!!- Q-TIPS RULE!

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 10:24am PST 
OH!!!
Oh my goodness, thank you everybody! I echo my wonderful hubby's sentiments; I am DEEPLY humbled by this; what a wonderful honor!
In my eyes, all feline couples are royal and Curly and I extend our warmest wishes to all of the other Royal Contestants.
I am truly honored and will try to live up to my Royal Name!
Purrrsssss of gratitude and thank you all!
hughughughughug
Curly

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 4:50pm PST 
*hugs his wife, being careful not to bump the crown she is wearing* hugLily darling! What a wonderfurl way to start the Mew Year!
Happy, happy Mew Year to efurryone!
Hooch ~- Forever- Loved

Alpha Cat

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '09 4:17pm PST 
I would like to submit my beautifur Calamity and myself for consideration for Royal Monthly Couple. We became engaged on May 14th 2008 and are planning a wedding for 2009. She rocks my kitty world.
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3