Rotties Rule Weather Channel

(Page 261 of 261: Viewing entries 2601 to 2607)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '15 12:33pm PST 
COOL PAST 3 DAYS..........NEEDED JACKETS YESTERDAY.
WILL MAKE LOW 70 ISH TODAY... 50 % FOR RAIN.
BACK TO MIDDLE 80'S MIDDLE OF THE WEEK AND 90'S FOR THE WEEKEND.......
CAUGHT UP IN THE HOUSE...SO WILL BE DOING OUTSIDE WORK THE REST OF THE WEEK.

WHEN I GET MY SURPRISE FROM GMA,I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IS WAS...I DID HAVE SOME STEAK LAST NIGHT AND SWEET POTATO TREAT TOO FOR MY BIRTHDAY.snoopysnoopysnoopy
Angel Sassy- Foxie

Ready to- work-out?

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '15 3:43pm PST 
Had to record the 105 on August 15,2015. 50 on Sunday morning.......
Crazy weather! need rain here too...Beginning to worry about fire hazards............
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '15 8:54pm PST 
eek

we were 97 on Saturday frown and 95 yesterday frown on Saturday we went to gramma's and it was a little cooler with their a/c (we don't have a/c in the house cause we only have a few hot days a year). on Sunday the pawrents turned the a/c on in the RV and made me a bed but I panted the entire day. mom thought maybe I was in pain but dad said it was cause I was just too hot. today started out hot again but in the afternoon a breeze picked up and it cooled off a littlehappy dance our brains and bodies just aren't used to this heat and lack of rain.

see ya, abi

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '15 4:18pm PST 
Abi...I'm freezin' here NOW!!!!!! Crazy weather!shrugshrugshrug 60 no sun,windy,sprinkles but can't measure it........ No kiddin' stayed under 2 blankets all day while Gma cleanedshrugeek
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '15 8:30pm PST 
ohhhh Mazy that sounds sooooooooooooo good to meway to go

we finally cooled down. fog in the morning and evening and breezy during the day with a little bit o sun.

when we had the front door and back door open it was like a wind tunnel through the house and stuff went flyinglaugh out loud

see ya, abi
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 4:23pm PST 
we're back in the 90's here...tons of smoke from the fires out
in Washington state....Huge fires to come across the Rocky Mts.
to the prairie.......shockshockshock

dry here... any spark could start fire now.... sometimes when harvesting farm equipment starts prairie fires. as well as the trains on the railways....going thru every couple hours around the clock 24/7 with either lignite coal or oil on them........
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 6:29pm PST 
Another very warm day and we have smoke from forest fires in Washington this time. Also lots of dust from the harvesting that is being done.
  (Page 261 of 261: Viewing entries 2601 to 2607)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  261