What we are Thankful For:

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Shadow Bush

Sweetheart of- Labs !!!

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 11:29am PST 
Please post what makes you most thankful. It is that time of year when our humans generally reflect on what they are thankful for, now we furs can do the same.
Mr Luke Duke- Bush - 2006-2012

Luke - Let's go for a- ride in the- truck!

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 11:30am PST 
I am thankful that I have a furever home. snoopy snoopy snoopy
Buddy Bush

I love- Sunshine!!

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 11:33am PST 
I am thankful for new straw. blue dog blue dog

I just love the smell of new straw in my doghouse. We have cedar chips during the summer, but come cold weather and its straw time.hamster dance hamster dance You should see my doghouse rock as I put the straw where I want it and just play and play. happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Nakoma Bush- (1996-2011)

Don't get too- close to my- food!!

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 11:34am PST 
I am thankful for my health. As I am getting a little older (I'll be 13 in February) I am in great health and I am very thankful for that.

hail happy dance

Edited by author Sun Nov 2, '08 11:35am PST

Slippers- Bush- Missing

Heart of pure- gold !!!

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 11:59am PST 
I am thankful for still be here and in good health.
hail cheer snoopy cheer snoopy
Belle Bush- (1997-2011)

A Loving Heart

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 12:01pm PST 
I am thankful for being a Country Dog. I would not like to live where I could not bark if I wanted to (at least for a little while) and to be able to walk without someone complaining about me being in their yard.
dog snoopy dog snoopy
** Miss- Simba- Bush**1995-2- 005

Gentle as a- lamb; Heart of a- Lion.

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 12:04pm PST 
I am thankful that I was and still am loved. Now I am healthy always and waiting for my boy Donald to one day (far, far in the future) come and get me. We will be together again forever.
cloud 9 little angel cloud 9 little angel cloud 9
Tippy Bush

Tippy - The view is- better from the- top.

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 12:07pm PST 
I am thankful that I have an understanding family. Even when I try to bully Luke or Shadow, I am still loved. They correct me and then when everyone is being cuddled, I am cuddled the same. I know that I am loved. blue dog dog blue dog dog
Shadow Bush

Sweetheart of- Labs !!!

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 12:10pm PST 
I am thankful for my boy Donald. He brought me home from a nice family, but they just had too many pups/dogs and cats. They just could not afford me. Then when they could not find a home for my litter sis Tippy, she was brought here to live with me. Sometimes we don't get along, but when we play, we play hard. I am very thankful to have my fur family and my furless family.

dog hamster dance snoopy hamster dance blue dog hamster dance
♥PRIN- CE♥

I love summer!!

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 10:23am PST 
wave I am Thankful for my family and my home. I am a lucky doggie to be loved as I am. I have a Mom and Dad and 2 human brothers plus 4 step human brothers and sisters who I wuv very much!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2