Hello

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Abby

Let's Fetch- More!

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 8:42am PST 
Hello all! I am very new to the Twilight series and so far I love it. I will be finished with the first book tonight and plan to start the second tomorrow.
And can I say that I am so in love with Edward's character! I love how descriptive the book is about how Bella feels and how she describes him. I am just hypnotized by this book.
I am glad there is a group here on dogster!
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 1:53pm PST 
Welcome Abby! I know when I first read the books I was completely taken with Edward's character too wink He is so intriguing...nice to meet you!
Abby

Let's Fetch- More!

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 5:10am PST 
Yes he is so fabulous! I love him even more after finishing Twilight. I have now started on New Moon and I must admit that after reading the first two chapters, I HAD to look towards the end of the book to see what happens. I have NEVER done that before, but I was so upset by the fact that he was leaving, I couldn't stand it! But I to my relief I did see him name again with Bella so I was able to continue! I about half-way done now, and I hope to finish it tonight!

Thanks so much for the welcome!

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 1:17am PST 
When I first read New Moon I looked at the end before I looked at the beginning wink Then I knew it was all going to work out. I can't stand knowing if a book will end well or not...
Abby

Let's Fetch- More!

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 5:17am PST 
Well I finished New Moon last night, and I hope to start the weekend off with Eclipse! It's suppossed to rain, so Icouldn't ask for more perfect weather.
And I am so glad Edward is back in Bella's life.... for now anyway. I hope he never decides to do that again!

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 4:09pm PST 
I know! I think Eclipse is one of my top favs of Stephenie's books. But then Breaking Dawn and Twilight are both really good too! I never really liked New Moon that much...not sure why, though.
dallas

properly trained- man is dogs best- friend

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 7:37pm PST 
Welcome Abby! my favs are 1.) breaking dawn 2.) eclipse 3.) twilight 4.) new moon

new moon isnt that good cuz edwards barely in it!!!!
Abby

Let's Fetch- More!

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 7:20am PST 
I think either Twilight or Breaking Dawn are my favs.
And I hate to say this cause I lot of friends love him, but I really don't care for Jacob! Is that wrong?? Ok so I understand he represents a freedom she can't have with Edward, but still!
And it bothers me that she still wants Jacob in her life so bad. Hello, you got Edward back, and your still need Jacob? I don't know, I am sorry to rant, but I guess I am just an Edward fanatic.

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 9:42pm PST 
I like: 1.Twilight 2. Breaking Dawn 3. Eclipse and 4. New Moon

I don't really like Jacob either...I am another major Edward lover. Anyway, the whole Jacob/Edward thing is really interesting in Eclipse/Breaking Dawn...
Sugar

Fireclaws girl- forever <3

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 10:17am PST 
I love edward more
Jacob isn't so great i mean he forces bella to choose between him and edward
i cant seee why bella still wants jacob in her life i mean he imprints on her daughter when bella hardly gets to see her
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2