Nancy Pelosi

Patsy

She's a Little- Stinker!

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 5:14pm PST 
Is there anyone more stupid? Don't answer. Mom wanted to crunch the TV screen in when she read the scrawl on Fox News about how Nancy P wondered if the bail out was going to be enuf money...
Since we want to keep this page going, let's have a contest to see if we can name anyone more moronic than Nancy Pelosi...
So come on group members... hamster dance
Gysmo,- (Always in- my heart)

Miranda, my love

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 5:44pm PST 
I give!
She takes the cake in my book. Where was she when Fanny and Freddie were going strong with little to no regulations?

What a baffoon. laugh out loud
Pearlie

I'm an armpit- nuzzler!

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 8:05pm PST 
She's one of the dorks who engineered that EVERYONE should own a house... and now we gotta pay for it. Can't wait to see what my investments do this next week. cry

Onyx (angel)- who loves HL

Onyx - Bug Slayer and- Foot Mauler

Barked: Fri Sep 26, '08 4:56am PST 
Investments, oh yes!! Dad's 401k which has awful returns to begin with is even worse now. He's hoping it's not completely wiped out by the time the dust settles.

I agree that Pelosi is the queen moron.
Zoe- (1997-2013)

The Queen of- Binge and Purge!

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '08 12:12pm PST 
I think she makes women look bad!!!!! It makes Male Chauventists (sp) believe they're right that women are stupid!!! She might be tied with Rosie O'Donnell!!!!
Pearlie

I'm an armpit- nuzzler!

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 7:58pm PST 
You know Zoe, it's been my theory for some time that some women desperately deserve to be abused... laugh out loud
Her speech right before the vote today really won some hearts as you saw... She'd been a good girl right up until then...
Pearlie

I'm an armpit- nuzzler!

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 8:43pm PST 
You know Zoe, it's been my theory for some time that some women desperately deserve to be abused... laugh out loud and she may be one of them.

And I repeat myself laugh out loud

Edited by author Mon Sep 29, '08 8:46pm PST

Saphira

Yes, I really- want to play- fetch AGAIN!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 9:56am PST 
Let's wake this thread up again, since I just joined this group. Being from Calooneyfornia, I first need to aplogize for this supremely ignorant, irritating, mean woman. In a sane district in a sane state she could not get elected dogcatcher. In our house we refer to her as Nancy Pelousy, or the Botox B*tch from Gay Bay. Her arrogance is truly monumental, as exemplified in her infamous remarks as she was preparing to cram obamacare down the throats of an electorate which did not want it passed then and the majority today wants the mess repealed:

"We have to pass the bill so the American people can see what's in it"

No Nancy, after we know what's in it, we would have told you whether to pass it. Oh, wait, we already told you to deep six it, you just did not listen to us.

"We are not here to give the American people what they want, we are here to give them what they need"

NO Nancy, you are our representatives, not our parents or our keepers. You ARE supposed to represent us, not take care of us!

Of course the most important thing we can all do now is to work to make sure the apologizer in chief becomes OTB (One Term Barack), if our economy is to survive.