Introduce yourself please!

Badger, TDI

Help find Blue! - www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 9:48am PST 
I'm interested to know more about you... please introduce yourselves to the group and tell us something about you that's not on your page... let's see... what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?

I'll start. I'm Badger and I live in midtown. I'm 3 years old and I think I'm perfect in everyway. I'm not sure my hu-mom thinks so though.

The naughtiest thing I've ever done is chewing up one of my hu-mom's favorite shoes.
Jambalaya,- TDI, CGC

Please Help - www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 9:50am PST 
I'm Jambalaya - a red hot explosion of a dog!!!
I'm Badger's sister (only by adoption, not by blood) and I'm a bit of a mommy's girl. I wear my heart on my paw, mom says I have an old soul - whatever that means.

I'm completely spoiled and I have to always be in the lead when we go on walks. I'm not the alpha in the pack, but I have to go first. Most people think that the alpha should be the lead dog, but alpha's don't follow orders so well and they are too busy looking out for the rest of the pack so they like to be able to observe everything. Not me... point me in the direction we're headed and I'm on task!
Taysia Blue

www.WhereIsBlue.- com

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 9:52am PST 
I'm Taysia Blue (formerly known as Princess). I was recently adopted from the Humane Society and I'm just starting to feel comfortable in my new home. I have some medicaal problems, but I'm loved so that's all that matters.

What you don't know about me is that I sneeze like Donald Duck. Mom wants to video me and put it up on my page - it makes her laugh really hard! laugh out loud

Onyx

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '08 5:11pm PST 
Hi, I'm Onyx and my hu-mom is Amanda!! I am almost 6 months old and llooovveeee to play!! I am hoping my hu-mom will find some others of my own kind that I can play with every now and then!! Hope to talk to you soon!!snoopy
Cadence

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '08 10:11pm PST 
Hi, I'm Cadence! I found my "forever" home about a month ago and I'm so happy! I can't wait to meet some new pup pals here on Dogster.
Gracie

Spoiled

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 7:20pm PST 
Hi I'm Gracie I live in the Benson area. I'm spoiled rotten and do no wrong. BOL.... I'm a mommas girl I think I need to be where ever she is. I love to play frisbee.
In Loving- Memory of- Princess

I'm a lover..

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 7:22pm PST 
Hi I'm Princess and I live out west with my dad. I love to eat and sleep. I love going to grandmas even if it does mean I have to put up with Gracie..
Cactus Kim (FUREVER HOME)

Adopt me - Omaha

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 4:17pm PST 
Hi, I'm Kim. wave My shelter mates and I live out at Town & Country Humane Society or are with Helping Hands 4 Animals. Our spokes-hooman is allergic to us, but loves us so much she wants us to have a voice on Dogster, too.

About me... hmmm... whenever I'm at offsite adoption events, people always comment on my face! Almost everyone says I'm cute, a few people say I'm so ugly that I'm cute, and some people say I look grumpy! I'm always mistaken for a boy because of my goatee-like muzzle fur! laugh out loud
Copper

Devoted, Loving- and Happy

Barked: Sat Dec 3, '11 7:34am PST 
Woof out to all. I'm Copper, the naughtiest thing I ever did was eat 3 1/2 raw hamburg patties from the counter top that dad was seasoning. Couldn't help myself, he turned his back and I really really wanted them.way to go I do beg food, just rest my big ol jaw on the tray table and do that cute thing with my eyebrows that mom can't resist. puppy
I'm easy going, love people, so far only met two I DO NOT like. Mom even agrees with me.