Words associated with stopping animal cruelty

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 10:51pm PST 
So I was thinking guys, what are words you associate with being against and stopping animal cruelty? Pick one word, any word, that has a significant meaning for you.

I'll start.

For me, one word would be: heart
Diego

Diego~Mr. Monkey- Butt (:

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 5:42am PST 
I an sooo sorry, but what does associated mean ? ? ? red face red face red face
again i am sorry ! ! i dont know much ! ! !
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 6:18am PST 
A word for example Pogo word heart...you have to have heart to stop animal cruelity...My word would be Love...cause you need the love of animals to fight cruelty..

Diego

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 1:29pm PST 
ok, would care be a good one ? ? ? ? shrug
Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 5:24pm PST 
Min, love's the best word of all!

Diego, that's it! Care is a very good one.

Here's another I thought of: Action (that is, we take action to stop animal cruelty in lots of forms, like rescuing animals in pain or danger, or writing letters protesting against companies who use animals as test subjects).

Any others? Keep 'em coming!!! smile
Reba

Grrrr's just- wanna have- fun

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 6:08pm PST 
education - telling people about some of the many ways that animals are abused or mistreated, in their own neighborhood or around the world
Diego

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 6:50pm PST 
um ...... responsibility ! ! ! ? ?? ? shrug
like ppl need to take responsibility if they have a pet ! ! blue dog
Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 3:21am PST 
Great word Reba! There is such a lack of education out there, and it's really sad.

Diego, responsibility is so important when you bring a new pet into your family. We have to take the responsibility to feed, water and exercise them and look out for their comfort. That's where Reba's word, education comes in too.

How about compassion?

Edited by author Thu Sep 4, '08 3:24am PST

Diego

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 3:26am PST 
and patiants ! ! ! puppy big grin
Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Barked: Sat Sep 6, '08 4:20am PST 
Way to go Diego!!! applause applause applause Absolutely, patience is so important in trying to stop animal cruelty. It takes a lot of patience to keep chipping away at the bad things and to try and keep changing the wrong laws and getting people to see that animals deserve love and kindness and warmth and shelter too! applause applause applause

Here's another word: courage (cos sometimes it can take courage to report someone who you know is being cruel to an animal - although sometimes your anger at the wrongness just charges into it!)
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2