Hello Everyone!

Saphira, CGC

Happy Girl

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 3:37pm PST 
Thank you, Angel, for inviting me to Precious Poochies, Our Little Angels!

I am getting over being sick, so I could REALLY use some precious poochies right about now!

I DID get some delicious chicken and some nice rice, and I think maybe being sick MIGHT have its advantages!

How is everyone doing?
Coco

Eat every meal- like it's the- last!

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 10:24am PST 
Hi Saphira! Hi everyone! Hope you're feeling a lot better Saphira! I was sickie a few weeks ago myself. But now I'm like brand new! Thank you Angel for inviting me to join this group! I can't wait to meet lots of new furiends. wave
Angel Lou

Everybody wants- to be a...DOG!- not a CAT

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 3:02pm PST 
wave Hi,

You are very welcome, for the invite. Please invite more of your friends as well. Everyone is accepted! I am sorry to hear that you were sickfrown, but I am glad you are feeling better!way to go. Angel and Rico...are doing very well. Rico is are neighbors dog, but he is like family! I dunno if you guys herd but Angel and I are moving. To Duluth,MN...We are so excited!happy dance How is everyone else doing?big grin

Angellittle angel

Ernie George

Hakuna Matata

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 5:34pm PST 
Greetings Doggies,

Ernie George has a question. Oh I forgot my manners. So sorry.

Thank you for inviting Ernie to join this cool group. It's grrrrrr-eat!

My sister Izzy wants to be in the group too though, and we can't figger out how come she's can't introduce herself. She's not an author, cause she's not in the group and she don't know how to join. Izzy's kinda slow, so we gotta help her out however we can.

Mama says I am beginning to be a spotlight hog, and Izzy needs some love, too. Izzy sometimes feels like second class Doggie because Ernie so charming (and humble).

Can you help me? Izzy is in my family on my home page!

Thank you ever so much! Ernie don't like to see Izzy sad.

wavewavewave
Mack

You want lazy?- I'll show you- lazy!

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 5:31pm PST 
Hello all. I hope everyone is doing well. I think I will try to pretend I am sick to see if I get some Chicken & Rice!!!

Glad you are feeling better. What did that taste like?