☆ ♥ Doggie of the Week Contest! ♥ ☆

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Ban Breed- Specific- Legislation

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '08 6:47am PST 
cheercheerOK everypup! Each week the admins will be picking a new Doggie of the Week. Post your funniest story in this thread and each Monday we will pick a new pup of the week!!!cheercheer

Winners will recieve a decoration for their page AND their picture in the WWW Logo for that week!

Doggie of he Week WINNERS:
~Maybelle
~Bear
~Angel Stella

So, get posting your naughty and funny stories!
hamster danceblue doghamster danceblue doghamster danceblue doghamster danceblue dog

Edited by author Mon Aug 4, '08 6:08am PST

♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '08 11:46am PST 
Ok, my funniest story:

Ok, so I am sooo not a fu. I act like a lab, cuz I have 2 labbie brothers. Which means MUD! I love mud! When I was a puppy I went outside after it has rained, and mom turned her back to look at something for like 2 seconds, and then the next thing ya know...I'm standing at the door a brown dog! I was ALL brown! Like you couldn't see any white on me. I was dripping with mud! Mom was shoked...she didn't know weather to be mad at me or laugh histaricaly(sp?)! I thought it was all pretty funny until I got the biggest bath I had ever had! It took forever to get all mud off of me!

I still go and dig in the dirt, then roll around in the holes I makae...but I haven't gotten as dirty as the "Mud Incident"!
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 4:15pm PST 
OK - I'm not competing for the Dog of the Week contest because I'm one of the judges; but, I thought everyone would get a giggle out of this one....
Mom boiled up some eggs for egg salad and was in the kitchen peeling them (she was probably about 3/4 of the way done with them) when her phone rang - of coarse we both were laying right by her feet.... She turned and took a step and guess what happened next! Yep - she ALMOST went head over tea kettle from slipping in two huge puddles of our slobberbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Luckily she caught herself and no one got hurt - BOL!

Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 4:18pm PST 
Ewww..laugh out loud laugh out loud
big laugh Maybelle big laugh
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 4:24pm PST 
That's what mom thought too 'EWWWW' But we did each get an egg out of the deallaugh out loud
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 4:26pm PST 
You should see Max..
He comes to me when he's all drooly ON PURPOSE..
It's his way of revenge for punishments..>.>
big laugh
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 4:28pm PST 
I know that feeling! When Abby drinks water, she lets most of it fall out of her mouth then comes and SLIMES me!
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 4:29pm PST 
Hehe..laugh out loud He loses almost half the water he drinks on me..
>.>
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 4:54pm PST 
Haha...that's funny Abby!! Glad no one was hurt!

Ya, Echo, my choc labbie brother takes a mouthful of water, and swallows some of it, then spits it out in the dish again. He does that till he's done! Then I refuse to drink that icky water! But really, can u blame me? laugh out loud
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '08 5:31am PST 
Hmm..thinking
Looks like noone else would like to be DOTW? shrug

balloons Congrats Maybelle, you are DOTW for 7/13- 7/19 balloons
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7