Welcome New Members!!! :D

Holly

Hollywoggie Iz A- Doggie

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 5:20pm PST 
Introduce yourself and say hi to the other members and tell us your story here!!! puppy

Welcome To The Group!!!snoopy
Holly

Hollywoggie Iz A- Doggie

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 5:25pm PST 
I'm Holly and I live in Burlington, Ontario, Canada with my Mom, Dad, and brother Camelot (a kitty cat who's a Catster member).

I love to run in the back field (we live on a farm), or dig and burry bones in our fenced in yard. Also love to rollover, sit pretty or kiss my Mommy & Daddy. I espically love to bug, I mean play, with the cat. LOLlaugh out loud

Read ya all later! snoopy
Sabrina

will you play- ball with me?

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 7:43pm PST 
hi im sabrina i just turned 2 on april 28th i love playing with my ball and all kinda squeak toys i have 2 sisters and a brother (huskies and lab/chow mix ) i LOVE to boss them around i think im the dominant one i love to be outside im a very good girl and listen good too my daddy tells me im his girl i love the snow in the winter and love to swim in the summer and i really enjoy riding in the truck with my mommy ... oh and i LOVE shopping at petsmart for new toys . thanks for letting me be a member wave

Holly

Hollywoggie Iz A- Doggie

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 7:55pm PST 
Hello, Sabrina!!!big grin

Your welcome & welcome to the group!!! Happy belated 2nd birthday!!! big grin

You look adorable & hope you're having a great weekend!!! puppy

snoopy
Sabrina

will you play- ball with me?

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 6:39pm PST 
THANK YOU i see not many ppl here yet most of the GSD forums ive been to nobody talks in them
Holly

Hollywoggie Iz A- Doggie

Barked: Thu May 22, '08 6:45pm PST 
Yeah, I've noticed that. Just thought I'd start a group just for funsmile

Have found quite the opposite on Facebook, people seem to participate more on the GSD groups there. puppy
Holly

Hollywoggie Iz A- Doggie

Barked: Wed Jun 4, '08 4:07pm PST 
Just wanted to say Hi to our newest members & welcome!!! puppy

Hope you have fun here & catch ya all later!!! snoopy
Holly

Hollywoggie Iz A- Doggie

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 7:55pm PST 
Welcome to our newest member, Gunner!!! blue dogsnoopy Great to meet you!!! puppy
Holly

Hollywoggie Iz A- Doggie

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 9:06pm PST 
Welcome to the newest members!!! Hope everyone is having a pawesome summer!!! blue dogpuppy
Macey

Miss Macey

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 5:49pm PST 
Just joined in, checking out the pictures of other shepards, just wanted to say Hi and I'll check in later..
Val