What made you choose your Golden Retriever?

Chloe (In- Loving- Memory)

The sweetest dog- you'll ever- meet!

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '08 1:45pm PST 
I fell in love with the breed when I worked at a dog kennel. (for 10 years) Golden retrievers were so sweet and adaptable, they didn't get stressed from being in the kennel like some other breeds.

What made you choose the breed for your own?

Edited by author Fri Apr 11, '08 1:45pm PST

Kira

Tiring is never- part of the- answer.

Barked: Tue May 6, '08 11:44am PST 
I love Golden- on horses and dogs!

And for the individual puppy, because she was the only girl in a litter of 10.
Symbah

Symbu-chin

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 2:13am PST 
Stepdad said that we were getting a Golden Retriever and a month later we got Charlie. Sadly Charlie was hit by a car at 1 yr old..next month after that happened we went back to the breeders and I had to choose out of 2 puppies, one was running around barking and the other went and kept hiding under a flower stand when finally he came near me he crawled up to me and rolled on his back and then went away again and came back and I took him home!
He's the best dog I've ever "ever" had in my whole life and I'm glad I chose him!dog

♥HENR- Y♥

A GOOD PAIR OF- SHOES IS A DOG'S- TREASURE

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 2:43pm PST 
I am late posting this as we just joined. Henry is a stray that wandered up to our house one day. Hungry and not sure what was going on. Since we live in the country, we think he was dumped. Well as they say one mans trash is another persons treasure. And I wouldn't trade this sweet boy for anything in the world. And heaven help the person who dumped him if I ever find out. dog
Kaiser Matse- Von Brown- Buenvia

pet me with two- hands or else...

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 5:29pm PST 
matze was given to me. I love the dog more than the human who gave him to me.
What I love about matze is no matter how much I whine about my stress in life he would give me THAT look that says "I don't understand you but I'm here for you"
Mandy

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 6:33am PST 
I've always been scared of dogs.. Especially when they bark a lot and look like they got rabies. confused Found out that Golden Retrievers are the sweetest dogs and the most friendliest dogs above all so my brother got me one to help me overcome my fear of dogs.. And it worked! Now I give her more attention than I give my boyfriend. Haha..

But she's moving to Kuwait... And I'm really really really sad about it.
Deputy and- Riley

terrible 2's

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 12:24pm PST 
what other dog is there really LOL