tight curl or loose ?

Lily

I am a super- plushy.

Barked: Wed Apr 2, '08 7:04pm PST 
ok here's the question. Bear has a really tight double curled tail and lily has a looser tail that straightens when
she sleeps. What are everyone elses tails like?eek
Sierra

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '08 10:19pm PST 
tight curl, curls 1 1/2 times.

Do any other shiba tails droop when they're scared
Lily

I am a super- plushy.

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 10:55pm PST 
Lily's tail is dead straight when she is scared.

Amaya

MINE!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '08 8:02am PST 
My tail is a perfect circle. When I am scared or unhappy it uncurls. It makes it easy for my mom to know when I'm scared or uneasy.
Takara

Princess of the- Doggy World

Barked: Thu May 22, '08 3:26am PST 
Takaras tail is tighley curled but straightens and droops down when she's anxious, scared or worried
Taiko

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 5:15pm PST 
Real tight curl..almost goes around twice. With all of the colors in it, it looks like a cinnamon roll.
Wika

Mine, all mine!

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 12:29pm PST 
In order --

Wika has a tight single curl, Kai has a loose single curl, Kat has a tight double curl, Ryder has a loose single curl, Kiko a sickle or Saisho tail, JackJack a tight double curl and Dozer a loose single curl.

Wika, who is almost 13 years old has lost some of her curl - it never used to drop - ever, but as she's aged, it does drop now and then. Kat's and Jack's are too tight to ever drop, Kiko's goes straight behind her at times, but doesn't drop and Ryder and Dozer never drop their tails.

Kiko and Dozer have the best (as in most preferred for showing) tails but all of them (except for puppy JackJack) are champions and Jack's got almost all his points to be a champion.

All of them except for Kat's and JackJack's tails go streaming out in a straight line and act as a rudder when they're running at top speed.
Maddox

Mr. Scream- *Anyone Know- Shiba Scream?*

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 2:54pm PST 
Maddox usually has a loose single curl, almost sickle at times. He does lower it though when he's nervous.