WHO NAMED YOU AND WHY?

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Sammie- Poochon

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 7:46am PST 
Hey pups! wave

I thought I would start a thread to know more about you. hug

Wanna share with me? I was wondering who gave you your name and why did they chose it.

I'll start by saying I am a puppy mill rescue Bichon Poodle mix and I am 7. My rescuer called me Samantha. When mom adopted me, I just didn't respond to my name and mom called "Sammie!" once and I went to see her immediately.

She decided that I probably liked the sound of Sammie better and the name was chosen.

I would love to know more about you, pups! hug
Maple now an- angel

Let's sleep!

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 11:16am PST 
HI SAMMIIIIEEEE! wave

My pawrents got me as a very young pup and they named me because of my color. My mom like that color maple and she decided that was a good name for me... and she said I'm sweet as maple too!

dancing
Sky In- Memory

Life is about- runnin'

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 11:18am PST 
Hey Sammie! wave

To be honest, I don't know if there really is a story behing my name. I'm daddy's boy! He got me as a pup and always liked the name Sky... let me tell ya I am the color of real dark sky!

snoopysnoopysnoopy

Thunder

Fearless Fur- Ball

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 11:20am PST 
Oh wow! Sammie Poochon! Right here! Cool! wink

Well, I was a birthday present from mom to dad and I am black... and a Schnauzer... which means, I'm a barker! Soooo dad decided to name me Thunder because of me barking loud and clear... hehehehe. I bark much louder than my 2 bros who are mostly mellow.

laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 4:55am PST 
Mom and Dad had another American Eskimo who died. They waited a bunch of years before deciding to get another dog. When they did get another dog they wanted another American Eskimo, because they loved the first one so much and she liked to swim with the family. They found me and so I became Bailey #2! I also like to swim and bark and play, but they know I have a different personality than the first one. They love me for myself. cloud 9
Layla Ali

Hi there...wanna- be my friend??

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 7:02am PST 
wave Hey guys....I came from the pound as a stray and since I am a boxer they named me after Layla Ali the boxer......So I am a boxer with a black eye named Layla Ali!! BOL dancing
†Danci- ng Coconut- Kisses

I LOV- WOOLY

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 12:36pm PST 
I was a Chocolate colored puppy then my hair changed color at 10 weeks so MAMA had to change my name from COCO to Coconut after my Birth Mom. My First Name is Dancing because of my Birth Daddy. Him and I always pranced and danced around togeather. I was a litter of 5 and I am the only one that loved to dance and prance at 6 weeks old. My last Name is Kisses because MAMA and Daddy said I was the Kissiest Puppy they ever had.So my real AKC name is Dancing Coconut Kisses or Miss COCO .
Guimauve

I'm a- thrill-seeker!

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 2:51pm PST 
When Mommy first saw my picture, she thought I looked like a little marshmellow. Well, it turns out that my previous family had already named me Guimauve (it means marshmellow in French). So, I guess I was destined to bear that name! big grin
Monty

BIG & small god- loves us all!- Goveg.com

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 6:42pm PST 
My mommy named me after her fav. Randolph brother (romance novel) Monty she really wanted to name me Fabio but I lucked out daddy said NO the next poor shih tzu won't be so luck!big laugh
Kinko Poodle

I want to cuddle- to mama!

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 10:56am PST 
I agree with you Monty! laugh out loud My human sis calls me Kinko Fabio! Poor me! big laugh
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4