Admin Application form

♥Bell- a Summer- (Bella)

This Girl can- ROCK!

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '08 4:13am PST 
Hi, Im the head of dog rescue, and i need more admins....if your intereted....."fill out an application".....just tell us why you want to be an admin, what u will do, and will you be active,AND will you be good at .....making pics,......answering questions......etc.
Beauty - ***ADOPTED**- *

Who is seeing- the most birds?

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '08 10:37am PST 
My mom would love to do that, but has so many other duties that she is concerned she would not do it right.

Love fom mom
Tucker

Tucker the Tank

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 2:42pm PST 
Hello. My mom's an adoption counselor at the humane society where we live. She has lots of other duties there, too. She moves dogs, makes space, educates the public on spay/neuter, and she's also a euthanasia technician.

Her beliefs are: EVERY domestic animal should be spayed/neutered; there is no justification for breeding animals. No kill sounds nice, but you can only be considered no kill if you are accepting every animal that turns up at your door (from inside the municipalities that your shelter serves), and STILL only have to euthanize sick/aggressive animals. The only way for that to happen is for every domestic animal to be altered.

That being said, my guardian also believes that everyone should be entitled to their opinion. It is just her job to educate. Could you please send her more information about the limits to this group and the group's stand on this issue.

Thanks! blue dog