Mommy says I'm sick

Diesel

Diesel-I Love- Laps!

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '08 6:59pm PST 
My Mommy has a cool job in my Drs. office and she brings me with her sometimes.I don't like to go into the office since they poke me.I go about once a month and get poked and then spend the rest of the day with Mommy and her friends as they answer phones for my Dr.Well this week when we went Mommy got real sad when they gave her my results.I have Hyperlipademia and my counts were real high this time,plus my liver enyzmes are high.We've known about this for years and it has always been ok.Now Mommy's real worried since we lost my big brother to the same thing.Does anyone know what my Mommy can do to help me.I have done my part I lost weight and have switched to Royal Canine.We still need help!I don't want my Mommy to be sad.My Dr. is also doing research.Any help would be great.Woof and thanks from Mommy and me.
Rudy

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 11:04am PST 
I don't know any way to help. But I want you to know that you and your mommy will be in my thought and prayers.

I hope you get better!!
Diesel

Diesel-I Love- Laps!

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 8:00pm PST 
Tanks a bunch.WOOF!

Lexie

All bark, but no- bite

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 10:37am PST 
I'm kinda late reading your message, but I hope you have gotten better Diesel, and also that your vet has found some good ideas for you! I'm sorry you have to have this yucky disease.

licks and hugs,
Lexie
Diesel

Diesel-I Love- Laps!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 6:01pm PST 
Mommy has not taken me back to get more bloodwork done.We will be going soon.I feel ok.When I know I will have my Mommy let everyone know.
Thanks for all the good wishes.WOOF!!