To All Who Got An Invite!

Maya

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 1:25pm PST 
Helya, everyone! Maya and Mira here, just wanted to say hello, and see if we could get this group off the ground!

We are interested in forming playdates at local dog parks at first, then when spring gets here, we'd love to do some hiking on local trails, scootering, and/or bike-joring. Working dogs need a job, and we aim to provide!

If any of you care to join us, feel free to bring your friends, too!
diesel

cant wait to- grow up

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 5:33pm PST 
well are interested we have 4 siberians diesel, mica, nikki, and and last but not least dakota we live in north nashville our e-mail is siberian_dakota@hotmail.com chuck and fawn smile
Maya

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 6:39am PST 
Wonderful! The more the merrier! If you create profiles for the other three, you can invite them into the group yourself. Of course, they don't have to have a profile or "be in the group" to be in the group and join us for play.

So, what part of Nashville are y'all from? Maya and Mira live in an apartment at Briley Parkway and I-40 on the east side of Nashville, and we usually frequent the Shelby Dog Park. Gemini and Stormy Skies live in Smyrna, and usually go to the Murfreesboro Bark Park.

Our email address is TMStockert@gmail.com. My first name is Tiffany, so that gives you my name, as well. smile

I've added you to my contacts via email. If we can get some other email addresses, we can get meetings started!

Oh, and my ph# is 615-347-3736, if any of you would like to call on the weekends for an impromptu playdate.

jasmine

jasmine-lovebug,- diva, angel girl

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '08 6:08pm PST 
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN IN THE FUN BUT JASMINE AND I LIVE IN VIRGINIA ALMOST IN MARYLAND!!! MY NAME IS MARY, MY E-MAIL IS MLWBOOBOO@HOTMAIL.COM.
♥ Bear ♥

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 2:21pm PST 
Hello! We finally made it here! Bear lives in Murfreesboro, but we'd love to meet sometime at the Dog Park here!
Miranda

Arooo-rooo-rooo!

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 1:40pm PST 
Yay, welcome Bear! I haven't heard from Gemini and Stormy's mom in a bit to see how Gemini's recovery is going, but I had a scare with Mira yesterday. Thought for a while that she had Parvo. She didn't, but I was terrified. She's recovering, but I won't be going to the dog park this weekend, gotta let her build her strength back up.

However, hopefully soon, we can get some play dates scheduled!
♥ Bear ♥

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 7:59am PST 
Oh, poor Mira and poor Mommy! That would have scared me to death too! Surely her puppy shots would have protected her from Parvo by now, right? I sure hope so! Glad to know that she is feeling better though. Maybe she just ate something that you didn't know about!