Who's been playing in the snow?

Mika Akila- Blue

It's ALL about- ME!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 7:09am PST 
ME! smile Mom has taken me out in the snow to work on mushing. She's had me pull a motorcycle tire, hooked me up with other dogs to pull a sled and then my friend Dove worked with me to keep pounding mushing commands in my head. (Thanks Dove!)
Spirit

I don't care- from who, just- pet me!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '08 1:37am PST 
My daddy is from the far northern part of Minnesota. He calls it "Da Range". I've never been there. I'm a Florida dog. Can somebody tell me what this snow stuff is, please? Daddy said he had to blow the snow and shovel it. He also said it's some cold stuff, that sure sounds yummy.
Sarah (1995 - 2011)

What's in it for- me?

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 9:27am PST 
Spirit,
Snow is the best stuff in the world, EVER! I grew up in North Carolina and saw a little bit of it there. Then we moved to Minnesota. WOW! We now get lots of snow to play with in the winter. The best things to do in the snow are:

1. Roll on your back leaving an impression mom calls a "Snow Angle" and mine are called "Sarah Angles."
2. Stick your whole face as far as you can in the snow and rub from side to side. Ooooooooo, it feels so good!
3. Tunnel. Stick your head in to a really deep amount of snow and push your way through it making a tunnel.
4. Eating snow is great. Tastes really good. Avoide the yellow stuff!
5. Finally, digging in the snow when it had been around for a while and is really crunchy is a lot of fun! A side benefit of this is that you now have a new hole to guard and rule over so that no other dog can play with it.