|Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 9:27am PST |
Snow is the best stuff in the world, EVER! I grew up in North Carolina and saw a little bit of it there. Then we moved to Minnesota. WOW! We now get lots of snow to play with in the winter. The best things to do in the snow are:
1. Roll on your back leaving an impression mom calls a "Snow Angle" and mine are called "Sarah Angles."
2. Stick your whole face as far as you can in the snow and rub from side to side. Ooooooooo, it feels so good!
3. Tunnel. Stick your head in to a really deep amount of snow and push your way through it making a tunnel.
4. Eating snow is great. Tastes really good. Avoide the yellow stuff!
5. Finally, digging in the snow when it had been around for a while and is really crunchy is a lot of fun! A side benefit of this is that you now have a new hole to guard and rule over so that no other dog can play with it.
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|