I know I'm just a mutt, but....

Jade

The Princess of- Jefferson

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '08 8:42am PST 
I know I am just a mutt, but my mom LOVES Border terriers and keeps threatening to bring one home. She has decided its best to wait cause we have 3 dogs and 2 humans in the house as it is. So she wants to read more about these dogs to get a feel for how it will be when/if I allow her to have one.
confused
cesar

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 2:16am PST 
b4 u get a border terrier find out first wot it likes to eat bcos i came from a farm and my mum got a lot of food in for me wich i dont like she finally got some fresh chicken and i cant get enough
Bobby

A typical Border- Terrorist

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 5:12am PST 
We have 2 Border Terriers and a Cairn, and none are difficult to feed. Just be aware that entire Border dogs can be rather dominant and sometimes push their authority on other dogs, so it is certainly worth getting any new dog fixed ASAP!
You can have a LOT of fun with Borders, both ours are good agility and obedience dogs, and are they are not difficult dogs to keep and maintain.

Megan

A typical Border- Terrorist

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 5:15am PST 
What do you mean "I'm just a mutt"? Nothing wrong with you! We've sent a pup pal request through to you!
Fenway, CGC

Who loves ya- baby?

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 7:09am PST 
I'm a mutt too. I'm a mixure of a lot of things but Mom thinks I act like a Border Terrier. I am a DIRT DOG and proud of it! smile