Laziest Lurcher

Wild Irish- Rose

Play! Sleep! - PLAY! SLEEP!

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '07 2:06pm PST 
I want to declare myself The Laziest Lurcher and challenge all of you out there to usurp my title. I am Rose, and though I was WILD and unstoppable when I was a puppy, I am now all grown up at 2.5 years old. My level of laziness rivals that of any teenager you can name. Each morning, when my mom is getting ready for work, I bury myself under the covers and hope she forgets that I am there. At 8:15 she starts to whistle for me, and call me, and shake my breakfast kibble around in my bowl, and click my leash clip and open and close the front door to try and get me to rise so she can get me to day care by 8:30. I squeeze my eyes shut even tighter and when she tries to put my sweater on me as I lie in bed, I resist and try to burrow back under the covers. Finally she pretends to leave without me and calls goodbye, and even though I know she's only trying to trick me, I still get a little anxious and leap out of bed to catch up to her. She's always running late for work, but I don't care, I need my beauty sleep!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:12pm PST 
Hahaha! I think I stole all your energy! I hardly ever stop moving!
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:13pm PST 
I alternate between being like Rose and being like Ringo. Not much in-between in my world! wink