Wheatin' Greetin' 2008

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 10:02pm PST 
it is hosted by a rescue orig. You go for the weekend and walk in the St. Patricks day parade, with wheatens that are up for adoption. (i think they raise money for the group as well.) It is in North Kansas City. the rescue group is Wheatin' Greetin' 2008
It sounds kinda fun and your helping out a good group. Anyone here gone to it, or involved with it? I think their deadline to sign up is in Feb. but I can't decide if I want to do it. I don't know where we all are from, so just throwing this out there
wavelaugh out loud
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 8:23pm PST 
it was great fun, we won 1st place in our division and won $2000 for our rescue group!
here's some pics....

New Mascot, Sharin the Green

Mom & I before the Parade

After the Parade, can we go now?

I'm a mix if you can't tell, BOL. I have a dark black tail (I HAVE a tail), and I have two dark patches on my back from a flea allergy. Once that grows out I'm pretty much wheaten color everywhere except my face, I still have a wheaten puppy color.

If anyone is ever around Kansas City in early March you should seriously consider going to the Meetin', it was really fun and we met some really great adoptable dogs, and puppies.

The rest of the Meetin' pics are on my page in a slide show. Hope to meet some of you all at some time.