Who Is Who in The Pup Tent

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Constance

Booga, Booga,- Booga, BOO!

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 6:21am PST 
Welcome to everyone! I am so excited. In less than a week since the group has started, we've grown to 29 members! party

Pawsome job on everyone's profile. Monte and I have enjoyed strolling through them. Here's something if you're interested. What is one unique anything about you that is not listed on your page? It can be a like or dislike, event, anything - you pick. Posting a response will allow everyone to get to know you better. puppy

I'll go first. Rachel didn't put on my page that I am VERY protective. I guard her and our house and am very selective about who I approve of. Most often, someone has to prove themselves to me before I will welcome them. The only exception to the rule is family. I know Rachel loves her family so that's an automatic welcome - even if I've only met them once or twice. YOUR TURN!
The Count of- Monte Cristo

Which Way Did It- Go???

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 6:24am PST 
Hi everyone! Rachel was pretty descriptive of me on my page but she didn't put this down. I have a new doghouse! Rachel's Mom got it for me but I'm not sure if I like it. It's plenty big enough but I like my wide open space and my digging room. LOVE DIRT! Who is next? wave
Frank

I am stanky- franky hear me- roar

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 9:33am PST 
Hello, I'm Frank and no one put on my page that I am an escape artist and refuse to stay in my kennel. Also, I can scream like a girl.shock

Sam **Gone- but never- forgotten

Samboney Baloney- in the House!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 9:35am PST 
I dont know if mom put this on my page or not, but I am a trained attack dog. On her signal I will tear into the calf of the nearest person and I do not relent until she gives the off command. She trained me to do this when dad was having to go on a business trip every week and she didnt want anyone breaking in. I am her little Ankle Biter!
Roxy

I am Rocks in- Socks!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 9:37am PST 
Ok, this one is REALLY embarassing, but I LOVE doody. I dont care if it is cat doody or human baby doody, I am all in it. Mom has to watch me VERY closely and cant leave diapers where I can get them. I have stunk up the entire house with a doody diaper before .shh
Lucy

It's all about- ME!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 9:38am PST 
Well, you can probably all ready tell, but I am the most spoiled of the three schnauzers in our family. I am a pretty pretty princess and I know it, so I dont expect to be treated any differently. cheer
Ruby Twosday

Ruby is such a- GEM!

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 5:35am PST 
I amRuby, the baby, and spoiled rotten. I love to play dress up and go out with Momma. I am shy compared to my brother Quincy. He's all jazzed up like he has energizer batteries. Then there is the old lady of the house, Jackie. She's cool. She keeps us in line.

I just love this icon cheer I think I am gonna go bug Momma to make me an outfit like this!
Sam **Gone- but never- forgotten

Samboney Baloney- in the House!

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 8:39am PST 
big laughhailAll hail Miss Ruby! BOL, Lucy is a Diva like that too! You will fit right in! hahahawave
Callye Angel- Stone

I rule the yard

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '07 12:09pm PST 
I'm the grandma of a family of 8 Schnauzers. I live with my daughter,2 grandkids and 1 great gandbaby. Then there is the other 3. I'm the talker in the family.
Angel- Thumper- Stone

I'm Mom's Angel- Baby

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '07 12:12pm PST 
I'm Thumper, I'm in Rainbow Bridge. Callye ws my mom. I was the attack dog in the family. My human mom said that I was the teenager that would not grow up, but i was dad's best friend.
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4