What is it that you like most about having a spotted dog?

Domino- 1999-2008

D-dog only has 2- speeds ON & OFF

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '07 6:17pm PST 
Having a spotted dog is a very unique experience. Domino is unlike any other pup friend that has ever been in my life.

Domino has won me over because she thinks she's a lap dog. Absolutely convinced of it.... even though she's 75 lbs.

She also said thank you when we bought the king sized bed. She thought it was her Christmas Present.
Dotty

Valentine Puppy

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 1:28pm PST 
I'm glad I'm a dalmation. Our spots are so uniqe and different than any other dog. Kewl.

XOXOXO,
~Dotty~ puppy
Ladysmith- (May- 2000-10-22-2- 012

Miss Personality

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 6:25am PST 
We love our owners to pieces! We cant get enough of them. We are not hyper at all. Just spirited.

MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 9:04am PST 
They're fun and kids get a big kick out of them.They make you feel happy!

snoopy big grin snoopy
Chyna

a mother's work- is never done

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 1:14am PST 
I enjoy connecting their dots. hehehe
Angel

Angel - #1 Ball catcher

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 8:13pm PST 
What is there not to like?? I have never had such a sweet, kind, loving dog in my life. She's a very happy girl and always ready for play. Angel has two modes sleep and ball. Oh and I love that beautiful smile!! snoopy
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '08 6:55pm PST 
So true! snoopy snoopy snoopy
Dasha

Smiles and- Wiggles

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 5:50pm PST 
Dasha is unlike any dog I've ever handled. She too is absolutely convinced she's a lap dog, except she only wants to sit on me, not her guardians or anyone else. She snuggles and cuddles, smiles at me and others when she is delighted, talks a lot (sometimes becomes rather annoying), doesn't want to share me with anyone, she's very intellectual at times - yes, I mean that. She has got to be one of the most intelligent dogs I've ever been around. I am graced with her decision to usually mind me, but of course, not always. You can actually tell when she's making that choice! And it's a lady's prerogative to change her mind! You should see her act all perfect when she's trying to impress someone into coming over and pet her and praise her for being such a well-behaved dog! She's smarter than most humans in many ways. The only problem is that she's a tad bit timid and this causes problems when meeting other dogs - sometimes she great with them, other times she can be aggressive. We just have to make sure the other guardians are aware and don't mind if she has a tiff with their dog. She loves to swim -boy does she love to swim! She is protective of me - if people seem bad or sneak up on us she is on alert, hairs all standing up and growling, ready to protect. If she does this, I know it's time to scidaddle and go somewhere else. Her picture has a calming effect on me - I have it as a desktop on my computer at work.
Madison- (Maddie)

Fun all the time

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 8:54am PST 
I am apsolutly a lapdog. Especially when my family lays on the floor.smile