|Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 11:08am PST |
|Please visit my website: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614878
DON'T BUY CHINESE PET PRODUCTS!
Hi my name is Rosie I'm a 3 year old Chihuahua and was poisoned from Chinese made Bestro's Jerky Chicken Strips . #77849 00006 1 We have this contaminated bag. We have three Chihuahuas and one of them died July 21. She started with vomiting and dehydration (she was drinking lots of water) and then we were told she may either have an obstruction or have been poisioned. Since our dogs are inside dogs and we are with them at all times outside we thought it was an obstruction. Finally the doctor at Elwood Animal Clinic in Glendora, California said he was almost positive it was some kind of poisoning. They were going to scope her but before that could happen she died July 21, at VCA in Fountain Valley, California.
We gave our dogs Waggin train and Bestro's Jerky Chicken Strips. Our Sweet Rosie (our chihuahua that passed) loved them and and she would eat all the treats we put down for the other dogs too. Up until today we never had any idea what happened but now with Wal Mart pulling this quietly from their shelves. (I brought my treats at Wal Mart, Glendora, California) I truly believe that is why she died. Rosie wants all dog owners to be aware of this and a Total Recall of this chinese junk pet treats so other puppies don't slowly suffer is she did. How many other puppies must die before a total recall is called? We are totally heartbroken and will never forget Our Sweet Gypsy Rose! Since Wal Mart had this problem before, why didn't they pull all that Chinese junk off the first time? Our Rosie will still be alive! Is Wal Mart concerned about people and their Pets or Money? You figured it out.
Gene and Gerri Richards
San Dimas, California
Web site to help you:
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|