Calling All Tibbies!

Wyatt

Attention Hound

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '07 9:53pm PST 
Calling All Tibbies! Where are you? Arf arf!! Wyatt
Brandy

Brandy Barn Pot

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '07 9:42am PST 
Hi I'm Brandy pure bred Tibbie residing on the south coast of uk I have a sister Zena (also a Tibbie) Our photos are on here somewhere but mum is not au fait with puter yet
Wyatt

Attention Hound

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 9:00pm PST 
Hi Brandy! I didn't know you were a rescue! What's your story? I hope you're doing well this week! Love, Wyatt

Squirt Baby

Squirt- Baby- Penelope

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '07 9:57pm PST 
Hi Wyatt! I'm Penelope! smile I live in KY with all my Tibbie family and my mama!
Reesy

Fall-OH-Me

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 12:16pm PST 
I'm Reesy, living with my big fur family in Tampa, Florida. I wish my mom would get another Tibbie for me to play with. I'm very proud pup and think Tibbies are the best.
Mulder

Sweet boy

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 4:33pm PST 
I'm Mulder and I live in NYC. I love looking out the window of our very high apartment. I'm a good dog, very smart and I love to cuddle.snoopy
Yeshe Norbu

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '08 6:25pm PST 
I'm Yeshe! I was just adopted from Denver and now I live in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Cody

Cody Bear

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '08 3:35pm PST 
Hi, everybody
I'm real new to this , so please bare with me. I'm a very sweet tibbie that lives in the blue ridge mountains of Virginia. My mom and dad have spoiled me rotten but they say that they can't help spoiling me cause I'm so very cute, anyway I sure hope I'll be talking to yall alot cause I love making new friends.

Talk to yall soon I hope

Cody