Anydoggy own a BoBo? (Loofa)

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Milo

Hard Bite, Loud- Bark!

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 2:58pm PST 
I have (had party ) 6 ( 3 Blue and 3 Green) of them all of them Blue and Green. They are now dead BOL! I think I buried 3 of them , which by the way were NEVER found! I carry the Caracasess around which is fun! One of them almost went down the swewage disposaile (SAVE MY LOOFA!!) Which waa saved and later found in the house and eneed up in the garbage continater R.I.P. Blue Loofa #1,2 ,and 3 .frownfrownfrownfrown
Green Loofa #'s 4,5, and 6 story ~ # 4 was shreeded to pieces and in the trash,#5 was lost while hunting (I like having company wherever I go) #6's head came off and and I like playing with the body..... it's fun!way to gocheerdancingwinkwavedogsnoopypuppypuppysmilelaugh out loud then I took all the stuffing out and was torn (shreedd) in half !way to gocheerdancingwinkwavedogsnoopypuppypuppysmilelaugh out loud
Afwe, Service Dog ♥ )O(

Spartans??? - AWOOOF!!

Barked: Sat May 3, '08 9:00am PST 
Yesterday Dad came home with a 5-pack of BoBo's!!
He got them from Costco for $13!
I'm a happy girl now blue dog
Kallie

HO! HO! HO!- Merry- Christmas!!!!

Barked: Wed May 7, '08 6:16pm PST 
I have a really long one and I grab it and met everyone at the door when they come in!! I'm the hostess!!!! Then othertimes I choose a different squeaky!!blue dog

Jelly

The world- belongs to me!

Barked: Tue Aug 5, '08 8:51pm PST 
I have four loofa dogs. My first one is purple, then green, then a pink charity one for breast cancer and then a curly pink one. I also have a yellow knock-off (imitation) one that has a ducky head. I don't destroy my toys so they are still all in good shape. My favourite is my first loofa which is purple and is about two years old. It is getting really dirty and Mommy would prefer that I play with a newer one but I like the purple one the best.
Norman, The- Sound Lovin'- Dog

Noisy Dog Toys- Are Best!

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 2:18pm PST 
Did you know that they now make Look Who's Talking Bobo Loofas? They have the same great body and cawer; however, they have animal heads and when you bite them, they make real animal sounds. I love the ducky one...but they are all fun, especially the chimp. The good part about these new Loofas is that they are made from quality plush, -- so they last and last.
Olive- *2006-2012*- (RIP)

Toy? Did you say- TOY?!

Barked: Fri Feb 25, '11 9:33am PST 
I own a medium blue canvas loofa, and an extra large bright green one! It's even bigger then me! : laugh out loud
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3