PITT BULLS

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Cali

R.I.P. Cal Cal- ~A Sweetheart- and a Lover

Barked: Wed Feb 18, '09 4:44am PST 
Judge the deed, not the breed dog
I only hope that one day the media takes its focus off Pitbulls and starts to focus on another breed.
An interesting book on this is The Pit Bull Placebo: The Media, Myths and Politics of Canine Aggression by Karen Delise.
I truely believe that Pitbulls are one of the most loyal, strong, loving and intellegent dog breeds but this also is what I'll call "bad people" see in them too. I don't think any dog "wants" to fight, they are a product of their enviornment.
I guarantee if you tied a golden retriever, a poodle or a lab up to a cement block in the back yard and had no interaction with him and treated him the way "bad people" do, he's gonna bite someone too.
Tilly

Wook at dat cute- wittle face

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 10:52am PST 
NO they should not be put to sleep. They are just like any other dog. It's because of animal cruelty that makes everyone scared of them. I didn't even know Tilly was half pitbull until a long time. Please put this graphic on your pet page if you believe that pit bulls are not bullies (that must be everyone-why else did you join this group? huh?)

- Myspace Comments
Tilly

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 10:52am PST 
oh nevermind it's not showing confused

Tilly

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 10:53am PST 
but you can see the graphic on my page
Ella- Cinderella

Yoo muffs- abquits if da- shoe nods fids!

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '09 3:43pm PST 
im not a pit bull but my mom loves em soooo much she hopes to help save all the bullsbig grin
Daisy

Psychoness is- fun

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 1:37pm PST 
I dont think that they should ever be put to sleep i feel that all dogs can be saved no matter what with a little time love affection food and the right people around them. i do not wish that the media would focus on another dog breed because they have been focusing on different breeds for so long and it has affected other breeds to this day even though the media is not talking about them anymore. thanks to the media insurance company's have their little dangerous breed list that can prevent a person from getting insurance because they have a certain kind of dog. the rotti, the dobe, the pit, and in some cases the GSD.
it is true that no matter the breed you leave a dog tied up outside for hours on end or even for its whole life the dog will become aggressive. dont believe me read a dog book. thats what i did working at a pet store just to learn more about dogs. if a dog is tied up for more then 3 to 6 hrs the dog will eventually start to become aggressive. pits are the most amazing loving and loyal breed and i love them to no end. i want to save them all.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2