Swimming!

Riley

Got Water?

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 9:15am PST 
Hi my name is Riley,

I love water so much. I go swimming all the time at my aunt's pool. Does anyone else love water too!? I just can't seem to get enough of it. I'll tip over my water bowl and roll around in it, or i'll go in a little bucket of water in the backyard!! big grin

Just wondering if anybosy else is like this too!
Kirby

What would you- do for a Kirby- bar?

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 2:54pm PST 
Riley,

I am a water hog! I love swimming pools, kiddie pools, lakes, the ocean, ponds, puddles, sprinklers, hoses, baths and showers! Anything to get a little splashing and paddling in!

I used to try to climb into the shower with my mommy, but she wouldn't let me.

Kirby
Lucie

Carpe Diem

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 1:37pm PST 
I love water too! I will use my paws to splash all the water out of my water bowl. I love having a bath. If someone is running water for a bath they better keep the door closed or I will jump right in. I haven't had the chance to go swimming yet but I am going to the cottage for the first time this weekend so we will see how it goes.

Bailey- Alexander

I'm not fat I'm- just fluffy!

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '07 8:20pm PST 
When I was a baby I used to splash in my water bowl. Then I got afraid of water at the beach because of the waves. But now, I love the water in the pool at my friend's house. There's a movie of me playing in it on my webpage!
Holly

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '07 6:48pm PST 
I will not touch the hose, sprinkler, bathtub, or kiddie pool with a 10 ft pole!

Kirby is crazy!
Ichabod

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 5:19pm PST 
I love to swim! We go to the local lake, never tried a pool.
Shana

energizer bunny

Barked: Tue Jun 3, '08 1:48pm PST 
Hi My name is Shana. I love the water so much I will even go over a cliff to run down to the lake. The problem was that my Mom had a very hard time rescuing me as I could not climb back up the cliff. Oh well, just one of my many adventures.cheer
Fynn

Momma's Boy

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 7:23pm PST 
Hello! I'm still a puppy at 7 months and have yet to really discover swimming yet. The water at the lake didn't look too appealing at the time, but I'm sure I will learn to love it soon! Last week I waded a little up to my knees, but it was a little cold! Spring is slowly starting to creep out towards Toronto!

I can't wait till it gets warmer and my mommy takes me up to the cottage where I will most likely jump into the water there!! smile