The Turtle Pond

(Page 1 of 2131: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 8:23am PST 
Welcome to the turtle pond! Do you like to have fun, cause this is the place to have some. This is where we swim, hunt for rocks, find baby turtles and run from the big snapping turtles. The only rule is you have to be silly and ready to let your imagination flow.
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 9:07pm PST 
Here a little love you alls way...
Hoochie /In- memory of- our Girl

Foils? Me thinks- chocolate- wrappers!!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 4:19am PST 
Hey Petey what a great idea.

Going thru the ups and downs of losing a fur angel is sometimes so hard because there is no one to talk to on a continual basis. Its been over 3 years since I went to the bridge and Mum still wants to share so much. Most times she just loads up my page and cries - or when its a happy thought she just has to smile to herself.

Scruffy

In Memory of- Superior Scruffy- Boy

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 8:26am PST 
Hi. It is so nice to be here. wave
♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 6:22pm PST 
Well mom made my shutterfly album yesterday. You know, the free one we get for being on dogster. Well she made the album ALL about me!! She said it was sad yet happy!! It made her remember all the good and funny times with me, but also made her miss me something bad. She cant wait to get the album ..... she says she will look at it lots.
♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 6:24pm PST 
Hoochie, tell your mom she can talk to any of our moms anytime .... feel free to pmail us too..!!!! hughug
Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 4:54am PST 
Hi Pooh,

My mommy knows just how your mommy feels. It's so great though that she was able to make that album just for you 'cause you sure are worth it!

Luv ya,
Petey way to goway to go
River - 1/15/1995 to- 7/23/2007

i can fly!

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 8:14pm PST 
wave hi everyone.
i know mom misses me cause i hear her tell me everyday. but she knows i'm happy to be back with my mom and dad.
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 10:48am PST 
Hi every pups..lets all get together at the turtle pond for races later..cheer
Carrie (In- Loving- Memory)

Happy:who is on- the other side- of a door

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 10:50am PST 
Okay ..Daisy you see if Kadie and River can come and I am off to find Weedle...Carrie is running off Yelling Twinney Twinney where are you...snoopysnoopy
  (Page 1 of 2131: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]