Mom wants to groom me!?!

Rudy Mack

Eternal Optimist

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 8:42pm PST 
Help! This is Rudy Mack checking in- shhh shh

Mom says now that I'm getting a little brother there will be two of us to groom so she has started buying grooming equipment to groom us herself. That might be good since she can't drive and daddy is always out of town so we don't get to the groomers as often as mom would like. (She says mobile services are too expensive.)

Mom has been looking on the Internet for electric clippers. She said something about Oster clippers. Does anyone have any advice for clippers or any other grooming equipment that mom should use? thinking

Checking out for now but waiting for you...

Lots o Licks,
Rudy Mack
Bella

Anyone have a- toy....anyone?

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '07 7:23am PST 
Rudy-
My mom grooms my sister and I and she says its super easy!! She just uses a good pair of human clippers - the only thing that she could tell different about dog clippers is they clam not to get as hot as human clippers. But I never thought the clippers where hot. My mom likes the human clippers because the guards are shorter, and she can get the hair on top really short! Then she also has some eyebrow trimmers that are small that she uses to get the bridge of my nose. Mom has been grooming us for almost a year now with no problem. Let us know if you have any other questions! Good Luck!!

Bella (and Emmy)
Mikito

Prince Mikito- the Implaer

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '07 8:04pm PST 
hola!
our mother uses a combo of wahl (sp?) clippers and little scissors

Ashton

One easy going- Schnauzer

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '08 8:42pm PST 
My mom grooms me. she bought a book on how to groom schnauzers. My brother is a poodle and she grooms him too. I must be easy to groom, I only take 1/4 of the time it takes to groom him!! way to go